❤️Part 7❤️

Author's Note : Thank you so much for for your Votes and comments!

WILL UPDATE THE NEXT PART WHEN RESPONSES ARE FELT SATISFACTORY

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍

.............................................................

Manik regained his senses in few seconds..

Manik sat straight and saw the girl who is pressing his head.

Manik angrily  :  "Soha ! What the hell you are doing in my office"

Yes, it is Soha...Soha who went out of the Malhotra house in a saree like a sincere to be bahu straightly went to her friends' house and changed her dress

Soha smilingly started to seduce Manik.

Soha sweetly  :  "Manik....My baby....I came here to give lunch to you....Go and refresh yourself...I myself going  to feed you"

Manik angrily  :  "Will you just shut you fuck*** mouth and go out of my cabin?"

Soha got angry but controlled herself.

Soha again sweetly  :  "I think my baby is getting stressed due to work load....I will leave now. See you soon baby"

Saying this Soha went out of the cabin.

Manik stomped his foot on the ground and fisted his hair expressing his frustruation.

Soha who went out of the cabin banged into Nandini since Soha is looking into her mobile

Soha angrily :  "Hey you bloody **** How dare you ?"

Nandini looked at Asoka and identified herself as there who pressed Manik's head...

Nandini angrily  :  "You was the one who kept looking into your mobile..."

Soha angrily  :  "Hey you!

Nandini angrily :  "Don't raise your voice against me. You are not the employee of this office...So I am not answerable to you"

Saying this Nandini went to her department. Soha gritted her teeth in anger.

............................................................

Malhotra House

Alya came to Malhotra house and was chitchatting with Mukthi in her room.

Alya happily :  "Mukthi! You are very happy right? You have so many members in your family. I have only my father....My brother will be with his friends always in the pubs "

Mukthi sadly  :  "No Alya....We don't have a family time at all....My bua, her son and daughter  are poisonous. They are planning to snatch our happiness and they also succeed in doing it....I just want Dad, Mom, Manik Bhai, Dhruv, Myself alone in this home......I knew that my wish is never going to be fulfilled"

Alya creased Mukthi's hair  :  "Don't worry Mukthi....All will change soon"

The door gets knocked.

Mukthi  :  "Come In"

Dhruv came inside the room.

Dhruv smiled at Alya and Mukthi

Dhruv smilingly :  "I came to take my headsets"

Mukthi making faces :  "Keep all those things in your room itself...Don't misplace it here and there"

Dhruv making faces : "Mukthi ! I thought to forget about this.....But now I remembered....When are you going to buy me a new mobile?"

Mukthi smiled sheepishly  :  "Dhruv !  I will soon get you a mobile...Don't worry...."

Dhruv smilingly  :  "Yeah..okay then....you  both carry on"

Alya smilingly nodded her head while Mukthi made faces.

............................................................

Murthys  Villa

Nandini is lying on the bed on her stomach and is thinking something deeply.

Nandini's POV

What you did today Nandini? You got angry on Manik for an unknown reason...- yeah you don't have any proper reason to get angry on seeing a girl pressing Manik's head.

And that too why you vented all your anger on that girl? You are not that type of person Nandini who will scold others easily? What happened to you?"

............................................................

After few days

Cabir took a file in his hand and went to Marketing Department.

Cabir smilingly :  "Hello Navyaji.....Good morning."

Navya gave a fake smile : "Good morning Mr.Cabir"

Cabir smilingly  :  "Navya ji ....Could you please help me in this file"

Navya made faces and gritted her teeth.

Navya angrily  :   "As far as I know there is no connection between Marketing and Accounts Department. If at all there is a connection, I am very sorry but I could not help you"

Cabir smiled sheepishly and went to his cabin.

While getting into his department, Cabir saw Nandini who is working very sincerely.

Cabir smilingly  :  "Is everything okay Nandini?"

Nandini smilingly  :  "Perfect bhai...I am learning everything.....I like this job very much"

Cabir's mind voice  :  "Yeah...Manik's guess will never go wrong...You are perfect for this job"

Cabir smilingly  :  "So Nandini!  tell me about yourself......We can discuss something different from business today"

Nandini suddenly  :  "What bhai! What is there to tell about myself? I am feeling very thirsty....I will go and fetch some water"

Saying this Nandini quickly left that place with a water bottle which is already half filled which made Cabir think suspiciously....

............................................................

WILL UPDATE THE NEXT PART WHEN RESPONSES ARE FELT SATISFACTORY

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍