❤️Part 27❤️

Author's Note : Thank you so much for for your Votes and comments !

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍

............................................................

All felt worried for Madhyam ...

Nandini with a small smile :  "So I just decided to go with the flow according to Dad's plan but secretly plan our ways"

Manik worriedly  :  "But Nandini....Don't you feel that we are doing wrong with Madhyam and is troubling him by including him also in our plan"

Nandini worriedly  :  "But Manik...He too don't have any option....Actually he told me that he is going to end his life soon as he very well knew that he cannot save Suhani from his father.....I want to help Madhyam...He is my best friend...Do you all know what? He came to see me for one last time .....And I won't let Madhyam end his life.....I don't know what's the problem that these fathers have in getting their children married to whom they love"

Abhimanyu :  "So what have you planned Nandini?"

While Nandini is about to answer her phone ringed...

Nandini answered the phone..

....................

Nandini with a small smile  :  "Hmm....Okay dad...Ok..."

After putting off the phone...

Nandini excitedly  :  "Guys....Today Dad will be organising a pre-engagement party for myself and bhai.........I invite you specially Cabir and Navya for this party"

All left for their home to get ready for the party...

Manik

Nandini

Nandini

Madhyam

Madhyam

Abhimanyu

Abhimanyu

Mukthi

Pic's Credit _khusiyaan_

The whole Malhotra Family came for the party...

Also Ashok Sighaniya -Madhyam's father...

Murthys are organising the party in their Villa itself...

Raman over mike  :  "Ladies and Gentlemen....Today...I am very very happy in announcing that both my children are going to get married by the end of this month....

My son Abhimanyu is getting married to Mukthi Malhotra.....D/o Raj and Nyonika Malhotra...

And My daughter....My Princess....Nandini is getting married to my best friend's son Madhyam Sighaniya S/o of  Ashok Sighaniya....

So please ladies and gentlemen....consider this as a pre-engagement party and bless my children for their future life"

All clapped their hands in happiness...

Abhimanyu along with Mukthi and Nandini with Madhyam with their hands interlinked went to the stage...

2 big cakes are placed in front of the couples.

Abhimanyu and Mukthi jointly cutted the cake and fed each other...

After feeding each other....Abhimanyu asked for Mukthi's hand which she happily gave to him and he kissed her hand...

All clapped for them...

Nandini and Madhyam too cutted the cake...and fed each other..

Some of the guests asks Madhyam to kiss Nandini to which he hesitated...

Cabir and Manik who are seeing them..

Cabir  :  "Manik....Are you not getting angry on this situation?"

Manik chuckled :  "Not at all...Can't you see how Nandini is standing smilingly with Madhyam ....If she is that much believing Madhyam, then why should I get angry?  If I am not wrong Madhyam is going to kiss Nandini on her forehead just like a father kisses his daughter... Wait and watch.... "

Nandini understanding Madhyam's situation closed her eyes in assurance...

Madhyam smilingly kissed Nandini's forehead...to which she smiled

Though Raman finds it fishy, he thought that it may due to Madhyam's wish to not feel Nandini uncomfortable...

Manik and Cabir gave an hifi in happiness...

Soha came near Manik...when he is alone seeing Nandini and Madhyam at a distance..

Soha saw Manik looking at them..

Soha :  "They are really made for each other right Manik?"

Manik smilingly  :  "Yes...Indeed ...They are made for each other.....Like us"

Soha became very happy hearing this...

Soha  happily :  "Really Manik? OMG....I can't believe that I heard it....."

Manik smilingly  : "Yeah Soha...What you heard is true....Actually I waited for Mukthi to get married....And It's finally happening.....Hope you are not hurt in waiting for me"

Soha happily  :  "Not at all Manik.....I am very happy that atlast you accepted my love"

Saying this she went to hug Manik.....but Manik immediately stopped her...

Soha felt dejected..

Manik smilingly  lifted her chin  "Soha....Don't worry....We will have all that we wanted to after Mukthi's marriage"

Soha smilingly nodded her head..

............................................................

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍