❤️Part 24❤️

Author's Note : Thank you so much for for your Votes and comments !

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍

............................................................
Raman is reading newspaper being seated in the living area.

Nandini and Abhimanyu came down the stairs from their respective rooms.

Raman sternly : "Nandini.....Today afternoon, Madhyam is coming from the states....You have to personally go and welcome him"

Nandini laughed hearing this.

Raman angrily : "Why are you laughing Nandini? "

Nandini chuckled : "I already told you....First you should do something towards Abhi's marriage....Then you should order me"

Raman angrily : "Fine...Now tell what should I do now?"

Nandini smilingly : "Go and ask the girl's hand in for marriage whom Abhi loves"

Raman glared at Abhi hearing this...while he kept quiet as per Nandini's request.

Raman angrily : "They are just an middle class family...They should only come to me not that I will go there"

Nandini chuckled : "Though they are middle class family,....that girl is also a dad's princess and brother's ladli.....So go and convince that family for the marriage....Then only I am going to the airport to receive Madhyam"

Raman angrily : "Go and Get ready....We will go to that girl's home"

Nandini happily interlinked her fingers' with Abhimanyu's who is also very happy and rushed him to his room.

Malhotra House....

Raman, Abhimanyu and Nandini are seated in a sofa....Raj is seated in another and the other family members are standing....

Raman when he first looked at Manik glared at Nandini while she made an innocent face.

Mukthi in a salwar kameez is standing behind Manik.

Raman to Abhimanyu in a slow yet angry voice : "Are you both playing with me? Or is she the girl whom you really love?"

Abhimanyu slowly : "I promise you dad...I really love Mukthi"

Raman cleared her throat....with a small smile : "You might very well knew about us."

Raj smilingly : "How come we don't know about you? Anyone would know about Murthys and their business "

Raman : "My son Abhimanyu likes your daughter very much...He wants to marry her...So I am here to ask your daughter's hand in for marriage...."

Hearing this all are shocked except Manik and Mukthi .....

Raj glared at Mukthi while she hung her head down in guilt....

Raj with a small smile : "Sorry Sir....Actually...we had already decided that Mukthi should marry my sister's son Aryaman...So...."

Raman became happy : "oh...is...it?"

Abhimanyu worriedly looked at Nandini while she just closed her eyes and gave him assurance

Surpiya suddenly : "No...No...bhai sahab....Can you please wait for a minute....I need to talk to my brother"

Raman nodded his head.

Supriya took Raj and Nyonika into a room.

Raj held Supriya's hands...: "You don't worry Supriya...I won't break your promise...Mukthi will definitely marry Aryaman"