❤️Part 41❤️

Author's Note : Thank you so much for for your Votes and comments !

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍

Longest Update! Hope everyone is happy😀
............................................................
After that night, Manik left Nandini only for her to grab some food. They really worked hard every day and night😂😂But somehow Nandini managed to get herself and Manik out of the room in the last 3 days of their honeymoon.
She hooked her hand in Manik's arms and happily they went to the most important places to visit, enjoy since they were short of time on their 2 weeks honeymoon.

Back at Hospital

When Soha regained consciousness, she finds her hands tied up with a rope and locked in a room. She managed to untie the rope and knocked the door heavily. One of the hospital staffs unlocked the door and let her free. When she enquired everyone in the hospital angrily about her kidnap, they all shook their head and told her that they didn't know anything.

Soha went to Supriya and told everything to her. Supriya felt something wrong. She tried to get up from her bed when the doctor came in.

Doctor "Don't get up from the bed madam. You are not doing well. The test results came and it shows you require angioplasty to remove the blocks in your blood vessels"

Supriya got shocked and so is Soha.

Supriya : "But Doctor! Why sudden operation?  I am not prepared. I have to inform my family. "

Doctor smilingly "I informed Mr.Manik. He is your family right? He paid for the operation. This operation is very much needed to prevent any massive heart attack"

Soha and Supriya felt happy that Manik paid for the operation.

Doctor to Soha " Ms.Soha! You please come with me. You have to sign some documents for your mother's operation"

Soha nodded and followed the doctor. After signing the documents, Soha called Manik repeatedly, but all the calls went unanswered.

Soha became suspicious and immediately called Nyonika.

Soha over the phone "Aunty! Where is Manik ji? I am calling him but he is not picking my calls"

Nyonika chuckled " His boss called Manik for an urgent meeting. So he has gone to office. I know about the operation. Manik told me. Soha you please be there at the hospital. I cannot leave your Mama alone and come. If you need anything, don't hesitate and inform me. I will tell Dhruv to deliver things to you"

Soha with fake smile "Okay Aunty!"

Soha on hearing that Manik went to Office felt relieved and went to be by the side of her mother Supriya. Though both Supriya and Soha are actually evil to others, Soha loved her mother so much.

Supriya's operation was fixed the other day and she was asked to get rest in the hospital for 2 weeks. Though Soha then and there went to home to take belongings of her mother, she could not see Manik. Nyonika told her the Manik went to a business trip. Nyonika also told Soha, that Nandini asked to let her stay in her parent's home until Manik comes.

Soha felt satisfied with the answer since she knew the sad face Nandini had when she last saw her.

Day of Manik and Nandini's return:

Manik and Nandini holding their hands each other got blessings from Nyonika and Raj.

Nyonika felt very happy seeing Manik and Nandini's faces beaming with happiness.

Nyonika happily patted Manik's head "Manik! Nandini is really a blessing to our family. You should cherish her forever"

Manik lovingly looked at Nandini "Sure Mom. I will cherish her forever"

Nyonika with happy tears "Ok, you both might be feeling very tired. Since you already had dinner, refresh yourself....and Nandini , I already moved your things to Manik's room"

Nandini blushingly "Thank you Mom"

Nandini climbed up the stairs to go to Manik's room while he followed her.

Manik and Nandini's Room:

Manik went to refresh first while Nandini tried to take the things out of their suitcases.

 After Manik came, Nandini went to refresh and came out in her Pink Night dress in which she looked very cute.

Manik smilingly hugged Nandini from back and dipped his face into her neck, inhaling her scent.

Nandini chuckled at his reactions and pressed herself in his chest.

Manik still being in the crook of her neck playfully  "Hope you are not that much tired to go to sleep Nandini!"

Nandini turned herself inside the hug and slapped  on his chest and hugged him tightly.

They made love ❤️ that night being the nth time, since they both don't know what tomorrow holds and how much time they both could spend with each other from tomorrow, being Manik having work and both Manik and Nandini will going to live as husband and wife in all aspects with the blessings of both their families.

Nandini snuggled in Manik's embrace after a heavy makeout session, trying to get some sleep as it is already 3 a.m.

Manik smilingly "Nandu! Promise me!"

Nandini confusingly looked at Manik.

Manik kissed Nandini's cheeks "Promise me that you will always trust me like I do "

Nandini smilingly "I promise Manik"

They stared at each other's eyes and sealed their lips in a passionate kiss💋

............................................................

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍