❤️Part 3❤️

Author's Note : Target Still Not Completed....Still updating...

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍

.............................................................

Pics Credit _khusiyaan_

Manik

Manik went to his Cabin in Saxena Industries...

He verified all the files and became ready to conduct interview by 10 a.m which was already scheduled for the interview.

Manik took help from Riya (P.A of Atul Saxena) to conduct the interview ...

She happily accepted to help him as Manik will not ask for help unless it is necessary

As informed to her Riya first took the details of all the interview candidates who exactly arrived on time and who are late and by how much minutes they are late.

She prepared the list of interview candidates who are present in office by 10.00 a.m sharp and gave it to Manik.

Manik asked Riya to prepare a second list of those come late...

Riya nodded her head and started to send the candidates one by one.

Manik also interviewed 5 candidates continuously and decided to take a coffee break.

He asked Riya to give him a coffee which Riya served him.

Manik while drinking the coffee looked at the lobby of the office through cctv camera.

Manik looked at a girl who is very interestingly doing something in phone without any nervousness unlike others.

A small smile played on Manik's lips.

After the break, Riya called Nandini and send her to Manik's cabin.

Note : Nandini had not disclosed anything about her status background. Manik is also not aware of Nandini as the legal heir of Murthys'

 Manik is also not aware of Nandini as the legal heir of Murthys'

Nandini

Nandini with a small smile : "May I Come In Sir?"

Manik not looking at her : "Come in and take your seat"

Nandini took her seat.

Manik looking at her : "Your file please"

Nandini gave her file.

After looking at her file, Manik : "Nandini Murthy ! Can you tell me about yourself"

Nandini with a small smile told about herself.

Manik listened to her with a patient face.

Manik with a small smile : "So Miss Nandini Murty? Why you have come for the post of an accountant when you have been graduated in Oxford University? What I mean is don't you feel you are overqualified?"

Nandini chuckled : "No...I don't....Infact, according to me, overqualification is related to experience and not education....In that case, I don't have any experience....So I am not overqualified at all"

Manik gave a small smile...

Manik : "Okay....I think you were not nervous at all for the interview....You were doing something in the phone interestingly..."

Nandini with a small smile...: "No...I felt extremely nervous like others....So only I was playing games in my mobile to avoid it"

Manik smiled and proceed to ask some questions related to job.

Nandini answered all the questions correctly without even thinking for a second.

Manik is highly impressed by her answers...

Manik smilingly : "Okay Miss Nandini Murthy....You may go now....If you are selected we will inform you"

Nandini smilingly : "Thank you sir"

After Nandini went, Manik called Riya and told her to include Nandini's name in the list of consideration.

Manik carried on with conducting interview and prepared the list of consideration.

.............................................................

Atul Saxena's Cabin...

Manik : "May I come in Sir?'

Atul looking into the files : "Come in"

Manik : "Sir, I had conducted the interview for the post of accountant and came up with this shortlist"

Atul chuckled : "Manik! Why you are still hesitating? I told you before itself to select whom you chose to be fit for the post....Then why are you asking me?"

Manik smilingly : "But still sir....."

Atul smilingly : "Not at all Manik....Okay you tell me about your opinion"

Manik : "Sir....I conducted the interview of Miss.Nandini Murthy....She answered all the questions correctly...I think she will be fit for the job"

Atul smilingly : "Then go ahead with the preparation of appointment letter for her"

Manik smilingly : "Thank you so much for considering my suggestion sir"

Atul chuckled : "I know about you Manik....Nothing will go wrong when you are around"

Manik smilingly : "Thank you again Sir...Can I leave now?"

Atul smiled : "Yes..you can leave now"

Note : "Atul Saxena too didn't know about Nandini being the heir of Murthys as she studied abroad and Abhimanyu only handling Murthy Industries"

.............................................................

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍