"Patience dear. I don't want to hurt you." Jungkook said, briefly moving away from Taehyung which caused the omega to whine in disapproval. The alpha went through their drawers, looking for a very special berry scented lubricant from the Agust Kingdom he brought from the past winter but he didn't see it anywhere. He was planning to use it on the omega's birthday but they didn't have a chance to use it since he has fallen ill that day, so he just kept it in the drawer till now.

"Tae, did you use the lubricant in the drawer?" Jungkook asked, as he returned back to Taehyung who chewed on his bottom lip, his eyes widening slightly. He can't possibly tell Jungkook that he gave it to Seokjin as an additional gift. "Perhaps? I got lonely sometimes when you're not here so I... Please myself with you in mind." Taehyung lied, flushing slightly. He do touch himself sometimes but that's quite unimportant.

Jungkook let out a wide grin, proud pheromones emitting off from him as he smacked his mate's arse.

"What a naughty omega you are." Jungkook chuckled before slipping the omega's panties off then inserting a finger inside Taehyung while he nipped at his mate's nape. Surely the slick his omega is producing would be enough. Taehyung moaned slightly, loving how Jungkook's touch sends waves of pleasure throughout his body. It's as if he's in heat. "Such a very... Very... Naughty omega you are... Touching yourself without your alpha." Jungkook growled as he kissed Taehyung's nape, sending vibrations through his mate's skin that sent the omega into a moaning fit.

"Hush love." Jungkook muttered as he added another finger inside Taehyung, scissoring his way through the tight hole. Taehyung squirmed and tensed a bit when he felt Jungkook's finger hit his prostate. If he were in heat, he would've cummed and released more slick, orgasming, however they were making love outside of heat so the touch felt really good but not enough to make him cum. "Bloody hell, Tae I can't even move my fingers. Relax your muscles." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung on the shoulder as he did so.

The omega relaxed and let his alpha finger him, expanding his hole with only the help of his slick. That thought alone made Taehyung giddy. Suddenly, the omega was pulled out of his thoughts when he was carried bridal style towards the bed.

"Gguk?"

"I want to taste you." Jungkook smirked as he laid down on the mattress. "Hover your pretty hole over my face."

Taehyung giggled, slipping his panties off then throwing it away before getting on his fours, his arse directly above Jungkook's face. The alpha reached out and cupped Taehyung's arse cheeks before pulling Taehyung's arse down to lick the slick off and enter his tongue.

Taehyung moaned softly as he moved his arse back and forth to stimulate the feeling of Jungkook's tongue inside him more. The alpha moved his tongue inside frantically, earning more moans from Taehyung who now slowly moved his arse up and down.

"Tae, sit on me." Jungkook commanded which Taehyung happily obeyed, sitting on his alpha's face while moving back and forth which drove Jungkook nuts, pre-cum and his knot slowly starting to form. The alpha groaned loudly in pleasure, loving his mate's taste. Suddenly, Taehyung began to squirm and moan, crossing his legs which headlock Jungkook into heaven where he could die happily due to suffocating in between his mate's thighs.

"Ggukie... I'm going to pee." Taehyung flushed, moaning as urine pooled into his uretha, waiting to be let out. Jungkook simply smirked and pulled Taehyung down before hovering above him. "Go on." Jungkook smiled, kissing Taehyung's lips before backing away to spit on his hand before coating his dick with it.

"Omega, are you ready to take your alpha ?" Jungkook smirked, teasing his mate by only placing his head inside. "Yes! Alpha please! Fill me up!"

Jungkook smirked and thrusted hard inside, directly hitting the omega on his prostate, making the latter moan loudly in pleasure and urinate on the bed. The alpha waited until Taehyung finished before kissing his omega's shaft, making Taehyung blush.