She's All I Want

*Yasmin POV*

I watched Sydnei walk through the doors of our Psychology class. I know she probably was never aware of us having the same class or even attending the same college. She looked beautiful. Her hair was curly and it bounced with every step she took. She had on light blue levi jeans, a white tank with a jean jacket over it, and some white Toms.

"Who are you staring at?" my friend, Chad asked. I broke out of my daze.

"Wha..Huh? Nothing."

Professor Jones strted her lecture but all I could do was watch Sydnei. She never really noticed me but last week at her family's gathering, she pretty much started slobbing at my appearance.

"You're staring at that girl Sydnei, aren't you?" he smirked. Chad is gay and is always gossiping. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Yeah, if you must know. And guess what? We made out."

Chad gasped with eagerness and turned his full attention to me. Good thing we never sat at the front of the class.

"Bitch, you lyinnnn." he smiled super hard.

"No bitch! I'm not. I went to her family BBQ and it just happened." I thouhht about how she pushed me off but decided to leave that part out.

"Whaaaattt. Look at you, finally about to get you some nasty ass cooch." he scrunched his nose up playfully. I giggled and pinched his arm.

"Don't knock it till you try it." he shook his head.

I put my pen in my mouth and bit on it while staring at Sydnei. She looked to be so interested in Professor Jones lesson. I started daydreaming about what Sydnei looked like naked. She was tall but hella curvy. Her light brown skin was very appealing to my eyes. Her nails were always done and that MAC lipstick always made her look spicy.

"Look over your notes tonight. Do not be surprised if there is a pop quiz next week. Have a good day." Mrs. Jones finished her lecture and dismissed us.

There was about 100 people in this class so Chad and I always waited to leave.  I didn't like large crowds. Sydnei waa still sitting when the lecture hall was half empty. She was on her phone smiling at something and it made me kind of jealous.

"Come on hoe, you ready to go now?" he picked up his backpack and fixed his clothes. I stood up and fixed my clothes. Sydnei then got up proceeddd to the exit.

"You wanna grab aomething to eat?" I asked Chad but my eyes were still fixed on Sydnei.

She glanced my way and gave me a weird look. I smiled and waved. She looked away quicklly and pushed past people. I went after her. Why didn't she speakOnce we were in the hall, I touched her shoulder.

"What do you want?" she turned and snapped.

"I just wanted to say hey. Is there a problem?" I spoke softly although I was a bit confused. Did that kiss not mean anything to her?

"Yes, there is. The way you came at me the other day.." she paused and looked down. I grinned and took a step toward her but she backed up.

"Pretty hot, right?" Chad finally walked out and smirked when he past by us.

"Ye--No! It wasn't. I have a girlfriend that I love very much." she explained folding her arms. I shrugged ignoring what she had just said.

"You look beautiful." I bit my lip and she stared at me in disbelief.