Painful Endings

*Leilanee's POV*

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said aloud. Sammy cane from the kitchen with a bowl of fruit in her hand.

"What's wrong?" she asked. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the floor in front of the couch.

"That was Kamani. Syd's best friend." I blurted out after a few seconds.

"Okay, why is she calling you? I thought you and Sydnei were done." Sammy sat down beside me.

"Well, we are. And their a 'thing' now apparently. Syd sent me some pics a couplw of weeks ago unexpectedly." I confessed.

It wasn't the whole truth though. I was expecting the pictures because I had been sending her some too. I had been texting Syd a lot since a month after we brokw up. We didn't get back together but we still messed around. Until like a couple of weeks ago when she told me that her and Kamani were official. It sort of pissed me off. I mean like how could she do that? She--

"Who's that?" Sammy stood up looking at the door. The doorbell rung again and she went to see who invited themselves over.

"Um, hi. What are you guys doing here?" I heard Sammy ask. You guys?

"Is Leilanee around?" someone asked. Kamani?! I jumped up and fled to the door.

"What do you--" I stopped when I peeped Sydnei standing a few feet behind Kamani.

"Look, I'm gonna say this as nice as possible. I know we don't really know eachother but I had to tell you face to face, woman to woman." Kamani started.

"Sydnei is my girl now. I don't want anymore distractions for us. I have no issue personally with you, I just want you to respect what I'm saying." Kamani explained in a kind manner.

Sammy folded her arms and scolded both of them. She looked at me then rolled her eyes.

"Okay, listen. We haven't officially met. I'm Samantha, Leilanee's big sister." Sammy introduced herself. Sydnei looked down.

"As a big sister, I'm not gonna allow anyone to show up at this doorstep laying down rules without inputing my own." Kamani eyebrows rose at my sisters sassy response.

"First off, Leilanee wants nothing to do with Sydnei anymore. We are all aware of of their breakup so lets just cut the shit. As long as Sydnei here keeps away, so will Lanee."

I stared at Sammy. She really just doesn't care. I folded my arms.

"Ditto. And I want y'all to cut off all communication as well." Kamani suggested glancing back at Sydnei.

"Done." Sammy shot back quickly.

"Sure, whatever." I replied. Sydnei looked at me with pain in her eyes. I looked away before I felt the need to burst into tears.

I seriously am NOT over here but if this is what she wants, then so be it. I will not stand in the way of her happiness. Ever.

"No hard feelings?" Kamani grinned at me with her fist held out for me to fist bump. I rolled my eyes and smiled back.

"Well, ww have things to do so.." Sammy said grabbing for the door. Syd and Kamani got the memo and walked away toward their car.