Fed Up.

*Leilanee's POV*

I called Syd twice tonight. What the fuck is she doing? Sighing, I called my dad to talk.

"Hey papa." I said trying to sound cheerful.

"Hey honeybun. How's it going?" he sounded sort of odd.

"Eh, it's going great. She's liking my designs so I think I hit jackpot." I giggled. I am very persistent with my business so I usually got what I strived for.

"That's good. Um, when are you coming back?" he asked.

"In a few more days. Why? Is everything okay?" I scrunched my face up. Something was wrong. I could feel it.

"Yeah! Everything is fine. I just... I just miss you baby girl." he chuckled into the phone. I smiled and cooed like a little girl.

"Aww, I miss you too daddy. I'm so ready to come back but I first have to finish up this work." I assured him.

"I respect that. I'll let you go now. Ya old man is getting tired." he said, yawning. I felt myself yawn seconds later. Yawning is definitely contagious.

"Mkay. Hey, real quick. Have you talked to or seen Syd? She hasn't answered my calls." My dad got quiet then I heard him clear his voice.

"Yeah. I ran by the house today. She....She's good. She was a bit occupied but you should call her again." he replied. I didn't like the pause though. Wtf was that about?

Me and my dad said our finals goodbyes and hung up. I got up and dialed Sydnei's number again. Still no answer.

"Syd. What the hell are you doing?" I ask aloud. Pacing back and forth in my suite.. I got uncomfortable. Sydnei never ignores my calls and she always returns my missed ones.

Unless.. she's with someone. She better not be with anybody! On God, if she with her lil best friend, we're gonna have a long talk. No. Don't assume, you're better than that. Calm down, Lanee. She's probably just sleep.

Getting my thoughts together I went to the bathroom and ran me some bath water. I grabbed my bottle of wine and a glass from the cupboard and sashayed back to the bathroom to take a nice warm bubble bath.

"She'll call." I say to myself as I relax in the tub. My hands roam ever inch of my body as I start to fantasize about Sydnei. Mm, my baby needs to call. I need to hear her voice.. and that she wants to fuck me all night.

"Ohhh.. Syd..mmmmmmmm" I moan out as I play with myself. I was a few seconds from cummin when my phone buzzed.

"Shit.." I cursed out of frustration. Answering the phone, I put on my sexy voice. I didn't even think to look and see who was calling me cause I automatically thought it was Syd. But it wasn't. It was Camilla.

"Hey cuz." she said. I frowned and looked at the caller ID. It was from a jail center. What the fuck?

"Why the fuck you calling--"

"Look this won't be long. I need you to call my mom for me to get me outta here. And thanks to your girl, I'm not allowed to even come near ur house again." she had cut me off.

"What do you mean.. What does Syd have to do with you being in jail?" I frowned sitting up in the tub. She chuckled.

"Oh yeah. That's right. You wouldn't know, you're out of town. Well, Syd and Kamani's been kicking it heavy since you been gone." My heart dropped as I got out of the tub, body still soapy as fuck.

"Kicking it? L-L-Like hanging out?" I stuttered. I don't wanna believe her but then I remembered that Syd didn't answer my calls earlier.

"I seen them at Sonics and they looked to be on a date." she explained. Tears formed into my eyes and I hung up before she could say anything.

"I'm so done!!" I screamed and threw my phone. I started packing my bags. Im over this bullshit. Syd has hurt me for the last time. I cant continue to let her fuck me over. No. I called my dad back.

"Can you meet me at the airport when I land? I'm coming home."