The Disgusting Truth.

*Sydnei's POV*

"Babe, will you listen to me?" I begged, grabbing Leilanee's arm. She snatched away from me. We've been arguing since she got home.

"You better not be fucking around on me again because if you are--"

"I'm not Leilanee. How many times do I have to tell you that?" I lied. I honestly wanted to tell her the truth. But it's hard because I don't wanna hurt the one I love yet I was hurting her either way. Lying repeatedly only made it worse.

I know she'd leave me again if she found out I was lying. I really can't deal with loneliness well. Leilanee stared at me and then walked into the kitchen. I followed her like a sad little puppy.

Man, she looks pissed. She doesn't deserve this. Just a couple hours ago, I was sexing her cousin on our couch and now here I am, being a coward.

"Syd, please get out of my presence." she poured herself a glass of wine. It's her favorite and it relaxes her. I didn't budge. I just watched her and soon my eyes roamed her body.

I knew this wasn't the appropriate time to think about sex but I never go too long without thinking about it. Leilanee's blouse was half undone and her breasts were slightly poking out. I licked my lips.

Leilanee rolled her eyes and turned from me. I tries not to state at her ass but the way it was poking had my eyes trained completely on it. I slowly walked up behind Lanee and slid my arms around her waist.

She said nothing. I said nothing. Leaning my head towards her neck, I whisper,

"I missed you sexy." Leilanee took another sip of her wine. Damn, she's really mad. Nah, she can't be that mad if she's letting me be this close to her.

I turned her around and sat her glass on the counter. Leilanee looked up into my eyes and I stared back grinning. Her eyes were filled with uncertainty. She doesn't matter to me Leilanee, I thought to myself.

I wanted to make this right. I cupped her jawline and kissed her soft lips. She grabbed my hips and pulled me in closer which made me wet my panties a little. It's crazy how the slightest things get me all hot and bothered. Pushing my tongue inside of her mouth, I slid my other hand up under her skirt.

"Mmm." a soft moan escaped her lips and I attacked her neck like a lioness ready to devour her soul.

I was about to rip her panties off when my phone rang. And it was right on the counter behind Leilanee. She turned around and noticed Camilla's home phone number flashing across the screen. Damn, I knew I should've at least erased her home phone number. I think to myself.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"Shit? What's that for? Answer the phone and put it on speaker." Leilanee hissed at me. Well, damn.

I answered the phone and put the son of a bitch on speaker praying that Camilla didn't say anything stupid.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, I think I left my phone over there earlier. You mind bringing it by sexy?" Camilla's voice boomed through the kitchen. This bitch.

Leilanee's eyes were burning a hole through my face. I'm. About. To. Die. Tonight.

"Uh..." I was speechless. I froze up and it pissed Lanee off. She grabbed her glass of wine and threw it. Shit!

"Answer the nasty bitch!!!" Leilanee yelled. The other line went quiet.

"Is that--" Milla started.

"Yes bitch, it's Leilanee. Ya big cousin. Listen, you're not getting your fucking phone back. It's broke and so are you. I knew ya fishy ass was low but not this low. You're disgusting and I don't want you near me or my house again!" Leilanee had took the phone and was cursing Milla ass out.

I just stood there chewing my lip, expecting an apology from Milla for the wrong of both of us. I know, I'm such a dumb ass. A scared one though.

"Listen Leilanee, I'm sorry but me and Syd made a promise to keep fucking a long time ago.  I like strapping your girl because I know you don't." Milla confessed. Oh my fucking God! She's really gonna catch these hands when I see her, son! Leilanee's eyes were back on me. Hard. I got weak as fuck by that stare.

"You'll never have Sydnei the way I have her so keep talking ya shit " Leilanee said. I could see her eyes starting to water so I looked down. My baby girl doesn't deserve this.

"You sure? I just had ya girl pussy juice in my mouth when you were at work." Milla ignorantly said while laughing. I can't breathe.

That was it. Leilanee dropped my phone, stomped past me and grabbed her keys.

"Where are--" I couldn't get the last words out before Leilanee slapped the living hell out of me.

"Shut the fuck up Sydnei." She was crying now. I shut my ass up. And just like that, Leilanee was out the door.

My face stings like hell and I went to look at my fave. I gasped when I saw the big red mark on my right cheek. Rage started building and my blood started to boil. I was mad and didn't know why. Well I did. I was mad at Milla and myself but I just wanted to fuck some shit up. Dawg, I'm so stupid.

I threw on my black Nike joggers, black timbs and my black Nike hoodie. My hair was wild and curly so I quickly brushed and put it in a ponytail. After grabbing my keys, I ran out of the door.

"Where the hell could she have gone?" I yelled to no one in particular. Then it hit me. Leilanee's crazy, especially when she's mad.

I got in my car and sped off. I cursed when I realized I forgot my phone back at the house. Leilanee's on her way to Camilla's house to do damage. This is my fault!