Was it worth it?

*Leilanee's POV*

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

I knocked on my aunt's door furiously. Camilla's trifling ass is about to get fucked up. It was a little after midnight and their whole block was asleep. But not for long. I was about to drag this bitch all through this muthafucka.

"Aunt Linda!" I yelled still banging on the door. I seen the hall light come on through the glass part of the door. My aunt, still in her robe and slippers, opened the door and caught me before I walked past her.

"Aunty, please let me go." I begged as nicely as possible.

"Leilanee, I heard you and Camilla's conversation. I won't let you two fight over some girl." she said sternly. Man, get the fuck out of here.

"Either go get her or I will." Aunt Linda didn't let me go so I respectfully pushed her wide ass out my way and sprinted up the stairs to Camilla's room.

She had the door locked. Oh, you's a scary bitch.

"Camilla, open this fuckin door or I'm kicking it down" I yelled. Silence. I stepped away from the door then kicked it in. Camilla came charging at me with something silver in her hand. Is that a lock?! I ducked and tackled her onto the ground.

My fist connected her jaw twice then I felt someone pull me up off of her.

"Babe, chill" Sydnei had me in a bear hug and I couldn't get free. Camilla watched me struggle with frustration as she got up from the floor. She still had that damn lock in her hand.

"Try me bitch! I want you to!" I yelled still trying to break free from Syd's grasp. Sydnei must've noticed the locked because she tensed up.

"Yo, put that shit down Milla."

Camilla smiled at me and stepped towards us. On god, if this bitch hit me with this lock... I kicked my feet out at her and she swung the lock missing me and hit Sydnei.

"Ahhhh, fuck!" Sydnei let me go and cursed in pain. I charged at Camilla with all my life! We ended up back on the floor, me on top of her and I beat her fuckin face in. I grabbed her lock and noticed blood on it.

Then I looked at Syd. Her nose was leaking and she looked furious. The sight only upset me more.

"I should beat yo ass with this" I said to Camilla. She was just staring at me through watery eyes.

"Leilanee, get off of her" Aunty Linda said. She walked in with her house phone in her hand. I assumed she called the police, which was kind of fucked up, so I got off of Milla's half conscious ass.

"Let's go, now!" Syd demanded walking out of the room. I looked at my cousin with tears flowing out of my eyes. What a fucking hoe. I walked out of the house and Syd was wiping her nose with some tissue.

"I oughta beat the fuck--" Slap! Sydnei slapped me. What the fuck?! She just slapped me, for what?!

I swung at Sydnei and she gripped my hands before I could throw anymore blows. God, I hate that she's much taller and stronger than I am. Sydnei flipped my ass onto the ground and say on top of me still holding my hands.

"Get off off.. me!" I struggle to get out. She's sitting a little too hard on my rib cage man. I turned on my side and notice nosey ass neighbors watching from their porch.

"What the fuck are y'all looking at?!" I yelled. Sydnei covers my mouth and I bite her fingers.

"Ouch! Dammit Leilanee, calm the fuck down!"

"You fucked my cousin. My blood fucking cousin in our house!!!!" I screamed. I would've hit her in her shit if my hands were free. I hate that I'm crying too. Sydnei's face looked swollen and she seemed to be in a daze. It made me feel a little guilty but fuck that! I wasn't in the wrong--she an my cousin were !

"Let's go home and talk about this." she suggested. I could kill her for saying that. I'm so fucking fed up.

"No, get the fuck off of me before I do something I'll regret Sydnei." I warned.

"You didn't have to beat her ass like that, Lanee. She was barely breathing." Sydnei said.

I looked at her like she was a fucking lunatic. She sounded like one, that's for sure. I knocked her off of me and stood up.

"Are you really defending that bitch?!" Hell nah, dawg. I seen a car pull up and I stopped dead in my tracks. It was my father. I was relieved but still upset at the same time.

"Leilanee, come home with me" Syd practically whispered. She struggled to get on her feet. Milla clocked her ass pretty hard with that lock, I thought to myself.

"Fuck..." was all Sydnei said before she hit the ground.

"Sydnei?!" I dropped to my knees and flipped her over onto my lap. Oh no. Please, God no. My daddy came rushing over to my side and called 911. I held Syd and wiped her bloody face.

"Please wake up, baby. Please" I sobbed. I soon heard sirens and I kissed Syd's face and buried my face in her hair.