Beautiful Torture.

*Leilanee's POV* (The Hospital)

"Make sure you take it easy on that hand, Ms. Welds ok?" Dr. Fields reminded me with a pleasant smile. I almost fractured my whole hand fighting Camilla but I'm glad I didn't. It was kind if sore but I shook it off.

I smiled weakly at the doctor and glanced at my father who was standing right besides the doctor.

"Hi, sweetie." He gave me a hug and I sighed deeply wrapping my arms around his waist. I needed to be held. I buried my head into his chest and felt warm liquid running down my face. My heart hurts so badly, but I needed to see Syd.

"Where's Sydnei? Is she okay?" I ask looking at my dad through blurry eyes.

"She's fine baby girl. Come on, she's asking for you." he said grabbing my hand. I followed him out of the room. I felt my heart start to beat rapidly as we stopped in front of a closed door.

'251B'. What would I say to her? Stepping into the room, I saw Sydnei laying in bed. She appeared to be asleep but she turned her head my way.

"Come here, dork." she said smiling so sweetly. I giggled and walked over to her.

"Look at you." I whispered, putting my hand on her pale brown face. I could tell she'd been crying. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I fucking love this girl. I'd give her my life if it meant she'd be okay. The way she treats me though isn't cool.

"Come lay with me." she says, eyeing me up and down. I smirked and went back to close the door. I took my jacket and heels off then hopped in beside her.

Syd snuggled up to my chest and I closed my eyes. She grips my ass through my skirt and it got my body hot.

"Uh-un. Not here, not now." I said, moving her hand away from my ass. Damn, I should've changed out of my work clothes. She's trying to get the goods. In the hospital. Freak.

"You have no chill" I laugh as she tickles me.

"I can't help myself. You're fucking perfect." she whispered getting in between my legs. I felt my skirt lift all the way to my hips. We cannot do this.

I turn my head when she attempts to kiss me.

"Oh yeah?" she asked smiling like the goof she is. She loves a challenge and I always gave her one, even when I tried not to.

Sydnei pulled the covers over our heads and slid down the bed until her face was between my legs. I looked down and saw her staring at me.

"Don't." I peeked from underneath the covers to make sure no one was coming. What if someone walks in? We're not about to--

My thoughts became memories when Sydnei stuck her tongue inside of me. My back arched and I bit my lip. I heard her sucking on me and it made me wetter.

"Oh fuck!" I moan out gripping the pillow behind my head. She's gonna make me fuck up these sheets.

"You want me to stop?" she teased biting my pussy lips gently. No, keep going..

"Yes. Stop." My lips quivered when she sucked harder in my wetness. She knew I didn't want her to stop. It was becoming hot under the covers so I threw them off of us.

Sydnei grabbed her cup with ice and grabbed me off the bed. I tried pulling my skirt down but she popped my hand.

"Nah, leave it like it is." She opened the door to the bathroom that was connected to her room. I stood there with a 'bitch please" expression on my face.

"Come on, just trust me." Sydnei laughed. I kissed her cute ass and she pulled me in with her and locked the door. I helped her out of her hospital gown; she was completely naked underneath.

"My pussy." I rubbed her vagina lips and smiled. Syd blushed and ripped my blouse off of me. My bra, skirt and panties was off soon after.

"Let me see mine." she said and bent me over the sink. She spread my legs and grabbed a piece of ice rubbing it along the inside of my thighs causing me to shiver.

Goosebumps rested on my arms and I knew right here in this moment, I'd fallen in love with a freak. She's making me have sex with her in a hospital. The bathroom at that!

"Bend that ass, girl" I bent over and arched my back.

"That's my girl." Syd then starts rubbing the ice on my throbbing clitoris. I gasp and I know Syd's smiling. She smacks my ass and tells me to stay still which is completely difficult since she's teasing me.

"I'm so sorry for lying to you, baby" she said softly.

My mind was doing cartwheels as I thought about what I found out hours before now. I felt jealousy creep up but before I could get completely mad all over again. Syd sticks her finger inside of me.

"Sssssydnei" I grip the sides of the sink with all my might. The ice was numbing the fuck out of my clit. It was beautiful torture. Sydnei pumped her finger deeper adding another one.

"Mamiiiii" I moan out not caring how loud I was.

"You forgive me?" Sydnei whispers then sucks on the ice she was rubbing against me. Mmm, say no Leilanee.

"Leilanee.." I was about to cum. I could feel it. Sydnei knows how to work my insides out and make me lose my train of thought.

"Mmm, yes. Fuck yes!" I accepted her apolgy. Fucking the shit out of me like that would've made me agree to anything.

My legs trembled as I felt my kegs give up. Syd caught me before I fell and kissed my neck. She had one arm around my waist and the other one was massaging my breast.

"I love you." Sydnei whispered.

"I love you more." I said weakly. I felt my cum dripping down my leg. But I wanted to please Sydnei. I was hot and horny as fuck.

"Get up there" referring to the sink. Her kinky ass grabbed the cup of ice and hopped on the sink. That made me giggle.

"Spread 'em." She obliged. I knelt down and watched her spread her pretty thighs. I licked her thighs then we heard someone walk in the room.

"Sydnei?" a female voice called out. I frowned up at Sydnei. She shrugged at me and got off the sink.

"Uh yeah, hold on!", she yelled back. I for dressed and fixed my hair while Syd slipped her gown back on. I stood beside her as she opened the door.

Standing by the bed was a pretty brown skin girl wearing a police uniform. She was built a little too big to be a fem. The girl saw Sydnei and smiled, a little too hard in my opinion, before eyeing me.

I looked over at Syd and she was surprisingly smiling back at the very attractive stranger..

Authors Note: So, what y'all think of my story so far? How y'all feel about this chapter? Comment/Vote.