Too Much 4 Me.

*Kamani's POV*

"Yo, stop cheating babe!" Syd squealed and swatted at my game controller. We were playing 2k and I was tapping that ass.

"Cheating? Psh, girl I'm a pro at this." I said nudging her. My favorite player, Kobe, shot a 3-pointer (thanks to me). Syd smacked her lips and threw her game controller down pouting.

"How you gon get mad?" I asked laughing. She rolled her eyes and picked it up. I decided to go easy on her. I let her get a few points before putting in work again.

"I quit! I fucking can't. You're cheating!" Syd whined and I fell over in laughter.

She just sucks at the game. That's all there was to say about that on her behalf. I mean, she's the one that wanted to play. Now that I proved to her I'm a beast at it, she wants me to show mercy. Hell no!

"Quitting is for losers. BOOOOOO! You're a loser." I teased my baby ass girlfriend. She smiled and tackled me. We fell off the couch and she straddled me.

"Yeah, I'm you're loser."

I smiled up at her. Her hair was hanging slightly in her face and she looked happy. That's all that ever mattered to me. Ever since we reunited, I've regretted the past. I've regretted leaving her without reasoning. Its such a blessing to have her back in my life. No way was I gonna let her slip away.

"Babe, we should go out tonight." Syd said, smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"Bae, you know I don't fuck with clubs like that."

"Yeah, I know but we haven't been to one together since college." she whined. She grinded against me as if I'd give in.

"I don't know." I put my hands behind my head and closed my eyes.

Next thing I know, Sydnei starts kissing me all over my face. She's trying to make me give in.

"Babe... mmmm." she moaned against my lips. That was enough for me to say yes.

"Ight. But uh... until then." I lifted up Sydnei's shirt.

She had no bra on and I was so turned on. We kissed again and then I laid her against our soft plush carpet while removing the rest of her clothes. Then I went to work on thay pussy.

10:45 p.m.

Syd and I pulled up to the club and it was packed outside. Good thing I knew my homie, Beast, one the bouncers at the door. He peeped me and nodded.

"What's up, Mani? I ain't know you was back in town." We dapped each other up.

"Yeah, a lot of people don't." I laughed a little. Sud grabbed my hand and I looked at her.

"This is my baby, Sydnei. Remember I told you about her back in the day." Beast squinted as if in deep thouhht then started to smirk.

"Nice meeting you, Sydnei. Y'all have a good time." he chuckled and let us through. Sydnei smiled shyly and walked in front of me as I held her closely from the back.

The music was loud as shit and it was mad hot. Not to mention cramped with a bunch of busted ass females. A few of my old stud bros greeted me and we made our way through the crowd. Syd was half dancing and walking; all I could do was enjoy her ass bouncing against my pussy. Once we found a spot to sit at, Syd ordered us some drinks.

"Uh, I'll just have one." I reassured the waitress before she walked away. Sydnei smacked her lips and waved me off. Whatever, I'm not gonna get drunk along with her because then, who'd drive?

"Party poop." she mumbled. I heard her slick comment.

"Go dance or somethinf, girl.* I told her.

I loved watching her dance. I used to all the time in college. Her curvy, voluptuous body made my body ache. The sight made me embarrassingly wet. Seriously. She always had that affect on me although I'd never tell her that.

She bit her lip at me and strutted onto the dance floor not too far from my supervision. The waitress passed Syd but she grabbed her drink then pointed in my direction. The waitress nodded and brought over my drink.

"Thanks ma." I took a sip and sat lower on the couch taking all of it in. Sydnei gulped down her drink in .5 seconds. She started swaying her hips to the slow music. Damn.. She's so beautiful. A goddess. My goddess... I was so into her dancing, I didn't notice some stud standing beside me saying my name.

I looked up trying to make out her face. When I realized who she was, I sat up a bit so she could sit down.

"Sophie?" She plopped down next to me, smiling.

"Yeah man. It's me, wassup." she grabbed me in for a hug and I hugged her back. She smelled good.

"Bro, how is everything? It's been like 2 years." she askrd.

I was still in shock. I haven't seen this asshole in so long. We used to be rookies together then real partners. We were mad close back in Oklahoma then she ended up getting shot while on duty. I honestly thought she was dead. The whole situation was too overwhelming so I moved.

"Man, I know! Everything's good though. How's your back?" she shrughed.

"It's ight. That hoe ass bullet wasn't taking out a boss that easy. But uh, who you here with?" she laughed and so did I.

"Cool, I'm here with my girl." I looked over at Sydnei and she was still dancing. Sophie nodded and hugged me again.

"Nice seeing you, Officer Starks." she sarcastically said in her fake professional voice.

Laughing, I watched her walk away and focused my attention back to Syd.. Until I noticed a wet stain on my beige skinnies. Did I?..

"The fuck..." I whispered. Syndei thick ass appeared out of the darkness and sat down on me. That time, I felt myself cum a little more.What the hell is happening right now.

"Aaauuuhh.." I tried to laugh it off but it came out as a moan. My legs trembled as I tried to steady Sydnei's weight.

"Baby, you okay?" she said looking down toward my crotch area.

"Yeah, babe. Let's go. I need to go." I helped Sydnei off my lap and jetted out of the club as fast as possible.

I don't what came over me in the club. I really bust in my boxers and pants. Did Sophie see the stain? Fuck, that would be so embarrassing if she had. I gotta get home. Fast!!

Too many thoughts rushed through my mind as I walked to my car with a confused Sydnei trailing behind.