Temptation.

*Sydnei's POV*

"Do you like it?" I asked smiling at Mani. She stared at me dressed in some new lingerie I bought for Leilanee. I decided to model it for her. Twirling around, Mani just stared. It kind of made me wet.

"Yes? No?" I asked.

"Oh. Uh, yeah. I like it." Kamani licked her lips and rubbed the back of her neck. She looked nervous and a bit uncomfortable.

"Well, I gotta get going. I got a early shift tomorrow." She walked up to .me with her arms out gesturing me for a hug. I wrapped my arms around her soft warm neck and she pulled me close to her body.

You smell so good. Your dominant demeanor is sexy as fuck. I wonder how your strap game--

"You good Syd?" Mani broke me out of my thoughts. I let her go but she kept me close. I looked up at her and noticed her biting those juicy lips of hers. Her lips were curled up into that sexy ass grin she always does.

"I'm good." I giggle, batting my eyelashes at her. Her hands were slightly resting on the top of my ass and her stare had me soaked.

"Well uh.. It was nice seeing you." Kamani's voice was deep yet smooth. I blushed and looked down.

"You too, big head." I joked. She laughed and kissed my cheek. When her lips parted from my cheek she stopped before pulling all the way back and her lips were inches from mine. I licked my lip. She bit hers.

"I love---" I kissed her before she could say anything. Her lips were so big and sweet. I sucked so hungrily at them. She dove her tongue into my mouth and it made me moan.

Kamani grabbed my ass gently with the right amount of aggression. I grabbed her face and deepened the kiss. Fuck, control yourself Syd. Think of Leilanee. Leilanee. Leilanee.

"We can't. I'm so sorry. We can't." I stopped kissing her and stepped away from her.

"Yeah, I know. I didn't mean to." She cleared her throat and I looked to the floor, ashamed. I just kissed my best friend. And I fucking loved it. Honestly, I wanted to do it again. And ride her face. And... her strap!! I wanna see her body without--

"Sydnei!!" Kamani practically screamed at me. I looked at her and bit my lip half smiling.

"My bad. I'll walk you out." She nodded and walked out of my bedroom. We reached the door and I opened the door for her.

As she past me sideways out of the door, she brushed up against my breast and I bit my lip looking up at her. She kissed me once again on my cheek and walked out of the door.

Sighing, I closed the door and sat down on the floor against the door pouting. I need some pussy!!! Frustrated, I called Leilanee to see what time she'd be home.

"Hey baby. What's up?" she answered.

"Is anybody there? I'm coming to keep you company." I told her grabbing my long trench coat.

"Why? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just need to see you mami. I'll be there on 10." I strutted out the door and got in my car.

Tap! Tap! I jumped at someone tapping on the passenger window. I looked to my right and saw Kamani standing there. I unlocked the door and she got in.

"I thought you left." I studied her face  She said nothing.

"Do you remember what I told you the first time I saw you naked?" she asked me in a husky voice. My face got hot and I crossed my legs tightly.

"Yeah. Why?" I remembered her exact words.

"What did I say?" she glanced at me and her eyes traveled down to my legs.

"What? Mani, I know what you said. I don't wanna--"

"Tell me."

I chewed on my lip for a second before responding.

"You said that if you ever saw me naked or close to it.. You'd leave me weak in the knees and I'd never--" I paused thinking of her words.

"And?..."

"I'd want to be naked all the time." I whispered and looked at Mani. She nods and unties my trench coat belt. Then she pulled me on top of her with one quick motion.

"Mani..."

"Shhhh.." her fingers rubbed across my lips smearing my lipstick. She leaned me back onto the dashboard and I felt her fingers enter my now dripping wet panties.

"Mmm.." I moan out. That was quickly interrupted when I saw headlights beaming from the back of my car. A car had pulled in my drive way. Who the fuck could that be?

"Shit!" I cursed hopping off of Mani and closed my coat as I peeked out of the rearview mirror trying to make out the car.