Once I got out I grabbed my keys by the front door and proceeded to leave. That's when I walked up to my beautiful car that I haven't seen in forever.

Okay it does feel good to be home. Just a little.

I get inside and decide to take a drive down to the police station. I couldn't let Harry take the complete fall for everything. I was going to set the record straight. I care too much about Harry.

Harry has been through enough as it is. Losing everything he has, having a whole town hate him and now wanting him dead.

I drove as quickly as possible. I ignored every text Louis and Zayn sent me wanting to sneak out and hang out. I just couldn't have fun knowing I had to fix something.

Once I got to the police station I walk inside taking my hood off. I was confused as soon as I walked in. I was noisy and swarmed with police officers and random weirdos being arrested or sleeping on chairs. Passed out or maybe dead.

I looked around until I seen Bora poking Gary's forehead as she sat on a desk over him while he sat in the chair letting her yell at him.

I begin to walk over to them and regret hearing their conversation.

"-you left my Polynesian sauce at Chic-fil-a and you got the wrong drink. If you wanted me to kill you why did you just say tha- oh hi Niall." She says when she sees me. Gary then swivels around in his chair and then looks at me shocked.

"Oh hey Niall. How's it at home?" He asks and Bora slides a bit off the desk to where her feet touched the ground.

"Uh I'm here to confess and tell the real story." I tell him.

He sighs and then looks up to bora who had a slight grin on her face. They both then look to me again before she turns to grab a file and then face me again.

"Let's get you in a room then." She says and stands to her feet. She then escorts me to another room while I walk behind her with my head hanging.

I walk as I cherish my last moments of freedom. We walk into the fairly warm room that sat two chair on opposing sides of the table. She made me sit down and told me she'd be back soon.

Sooner or later she did come back. But this time she came back with Gary. He had a cup of coffee and he looked as if he was tired but also on drugs.

"Chill on the caffeine you junkie." Bora grunts under her breath elbowing him. He simply growled at her before turning to me.

"Niall do you want a lawyer or anything? You're entitled to atleast a guardian being here with you. Or maybe you'd like to call your mom to make sure." Gary asks me and I shake my head.

"No. I'm 18 and I'm going to do the right thing." I say and he sighs content before he sits down pen and paper.

"I'm ready when you are." He says and I look to him seated across from me and Bora leaning against the wall watching me as well.

"Two weeks ago I went to a party with my best lads. While I was outside a riot had started on Bates Lane. I knew my history teacher lived there so I wanted to stop the riot. In the middle of trying to stop it, the riot soon turned into a brawl the included trying to beat me senseless. I had bruises but Harry had healed them." I started off. Gary insisted I take my time and not to leave out any details.

"In the middle of the fight Ammiel Keaton pulled a knife out and was ready to stab me when Harry shot him, protecting me. The rest of the boys ran but I stayed. I'm the one who decided to dispose of the body in the backyard. I told him to wrap the body in tarp and drive it out on his boat to the middle of the lake." I sigh and I felt tears form in my eyes.

"I convinced Harry to run from the law knowing no one would believe him due to the Bates Lane Legend. I convinced him to burn our clothes, write up and fake Suicide letter and take off. It was all me. It was my plan. Harry just funded it." I say and finally breathe out having that off my chest.

"And the shrine of you? We're you also aware?" He asks me.

"Yes." I lied and I sighed. I didn't need Harry in jail. I needed him out free and loving life.

"That wasn't alarming to you at all?" Bora speaks up and I shake my head.

"Harry cared for me, he never pushed me to do anything I didn't want and he wanted to take the fall for everything when I'm actuality it was me. I caused this entire situation. I was never in danger." I say and I look to her and then back to Gary.

"Okay. Well Niall this may come as a surprise but you are under arrest for an accessory to manslaughter and resisting arrest across state and nation lines. You have the right to remain silent even though you have confessed. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these these rights as they've been recited to you?" He says placing cuffs on my wrist and placing them on the table.

"Yes."

"Thank you for coming forward Niall." Bora says and turns to look at Gary. He looked at Bora with a proud look in his eyes.

I couldn't think of anything but how happy Harry would be to know he going to be released.

I just want him to know I care about him. When no one else did.

Niall Horan did care.

*

It's going to get sad guys so please be prepared.

What do you think I have planned?

Until next time

Love and kisses;)