inTOXICated part three

Start from the beginning

You looked down at his needy eyes, knowing what he wanted. But you couldn't bring yourself to ever want to deny it. You wished there was more than sex to come from his visit. But you would take any time with Jungkook you could get.

His hot lips kissed your neck, sucking down on the skin. You knew it would leave a mark but you didn't stop him. You liked knowing he wanted to claim you. Show off the marks he gave you so everyone would know you were his.

Your hands were buried in his dark locks as you began to rotate your hips on his growing erection. You could feel the pressure starting to grow as his cocky grew harder.

It felt good as you rode him. Jungkook's hands were firmly placed on your ass, moving you along to match his needs. You let him control you. You were a puppet for him, letting him determine your every move.

You looked into his dark eyes. They were filled with a thick haze of desire as they looked you over. He couldn't stay just staring at you from long before his desire took over and his lips were crushing yours. His kisses were rough and eager. He was forceful, he knew what he wanted and he was going to have it. And you weren't going to stop him.

You kissed him back, hard. Your lips were throbbing and you were out of breath but you refused to let go. Your hips moved faster. Your body acting before your mind could think.

Jungkook couldn't take much of this before he was trying to rip off your bottoms so he could get to the best part. You quickly noticed him prodding at your hemline and lifted yourself up so he could pull them down.

Jungkook wasted no time getting you naked. Within a second your pants were torn off and tossed somewhere in the darkness.

You then felt two of his long fingers plunge into your wet pussy, filling you up. You gasped at the feeling, slowly lowering yourself back to his hips where you began to ride his fingers. Jungkook smiled, watching you desperately get yourself off on his fingers. He took a sick pleasure in it, moving his fingers in scissoring motions, hitting your sweet spot and watching your face contort with pleasure.

You shut your eyes tight, your climax was building up fast and Jungkook knew it. His finger tricks were more frequent and rough. He wanted you to cum all over his fingers.

You were moaning so loud you knew your neighbours would have heard if they weren't out partying. You thanked God for that. You bit your bottom lip to try and hold some in. You didn't want Jungkook to know he was doing that good. Not yet, anyway.

Jungkook buried his face in your neck, biting at the skin of your collarbone, leaving more marks. He was teasing you, going the extra mile to get you to come.

Safe to say, it worked and you felt your climax rush down your body to your throbbing pussy and letting go all over his fingers.

You were breathing heavily as he pulled his fingers from you. You let out a weak moan as he did, filled with disappointment when you felt the emptiness between your legs.

Though you were tired from your climax, Jungkook hadn't had his yet. And he was eager to get his release. His cock was pulsing through his jeans, pushing against the fabric, begging to get out, you could feel it against your throbbing slit.

He looked at you with begging, needy eyes. They were nearly black as he stared at you. He was silently pleading for you to help him.

You nodded, gently lifting yourself from his lap. Your legs were wobbly but you found your footing quickly. He followed your lead, standing up and moving close to you. You moved away before he could touch you, lowering yourself onto your tiny bed, laying flat on your back and waiting for his next move.