Chapter Thirteen💥Two Hypocrites

I don't own anything except any original characters (including the Reader's concept) and/or any original plot

💥

Chapter Thirteen - Two Hypocrites

💥

You weren't very happy about being led around Overhaul's compound for thirty minutes

You weren't very happy about being led around Overhaul's compound for thirty minutes. It was obviously meant to confuse you and Tomura and make it harder for a potential invasion. The only purpose it really served was pissing you off.

"I was made to walk around in circles underground for thirty minutes. I feel like I've become an ant!" Tomura hissed, purposefully leaving you out of his statement.

See, you were being "exchanged" early as a sort of down payment. Tomura and you both agreed to downplay your close relationship as much as possible to make up for the mistakes you'd already made. Not like you could feel any less dehumanized, being used as a down payment like a mortgage on a house. You just had to last two days before Twice and Toga were brought in as well.

"What's up with a Yakuza house, anyway?"

"We don't know who's watching or from where, nor do we know what our guests are thinking. A number of underground routes lead here. This reception room is also one of our hidden underground rooms."

"We've been able to survive until now because of small details like this," the man who came up to your knee at most said from beside Overhaul. You were surprised he was allowed to talk. Overhaul seemed like the type to crave complete control, "Anyway! What you said the other day on the phone was true? That's you'd join us as long as certain conditions were met?"

"Don't interpret it in your favor," Tomura slumped onto the couch, placing one foot on the glass coffee table in front of him and the other on the cushion he was sitting on. You remained standing behind him, and didn't bother hiding your smirk since you were wearing your mask, "You guys want the name of our League of Villains. We want to increase our strength. Our needs coincide."

"Put your foot down. It will get dirty."

"'Will you put your foot down, please.' Is what you should be saying, young head. You should really be bowing to me. First, we won't be putting ourselves under you. We'll move however we want. A joint partnership. If that's what this is, then we'll help."

Tomura paused, and you took a chance to jump in. If Overhaul's underlings could do it, then you should be able to as well, "No harm shall come to the members we are sending over either. If we are harmed in a battle not caused by you, then so be it. One of you harming any one of us again breaks the agreement and it's free reign."

"Those are your conditions then?"

"One more thing. The plan you said you had earlier, I want to know what it is. I want to know whether or not there's merit in lending you our name. For that matter-" Overhaul's two henchmen were on Tomura in a second when he reached into his jacket. The taller in a white robe (You had theories about the favoritism there) pulling out a gun and the smaller's arm growing exponentially in size.