Chapter Twenty-Two💥Choices and Consequences

I don't own anything except any original characters (including the Reader's concept) and/or any original plot

💥

Chapter Twenty-Two - Already Dangerous Enough

💥

The doctor's mission was supposedly a simple one

The doctor's mission was supposedly a simple one. A few members of the league were needed to transport one of his experiments to another location. Easy enough, so easy in fact that you insisted Jin send clones of you instead of all of you actually going. What with the league trying to lay low and everyone still healing.

The doctor wasn't informed that it wasn't actually you, Dabi, Atsuhiro, and Shuichi who picked up his experiment, but he didn't need to know either.

From your talk with the doctor later that night you gathered that heroes had attacked the transport. You made up an excuse about not being in the right physical state to face the Number One Hero and having to retreat and the doctor easily accepted it. He was upset that his precious experiment was lost, but apparently, he still had eyes on him so the situation wasn't hopeless.

"The experiment didn't look like a Nomu. Did the doctor tell you anything about him?" You asked Tomura after pulling him into the kitchen to speak away from the doctor's communication device.

"He has a power similar to Master."

"He can steal Quirks?"

"A limited amount. He went to the doctor willingly to gain more power." Tomura paused and seemed to ponder for a few moments, "I want you to watch over him. The doctor put a tracker in his body during the experiments. I can get you his location."

"Is this a mission?"

"Yes."

"And I'm only to observe?"

"Intervene if you must or feel like it. I want to see what he does and if he serves his purpose."

"And what purpose would that be, Tomura?"

Tomura grinned, "To cause some chaos."

~*~

Later that day you found yourself on a boat to Nabu Island. The night that Nine - as the doctor and Tomura called him - got out of the transport, there was an attack on the man with a cell regeneration Quirk. Reports said the man's Quirk worked on Type B blood, according to the doctor that wasn't Nine's blood type. The man did, however, have two children - one of which was registered with the same Quirk as his father. The only difference being it worked on all blood types.

So, long story short you were sent ahead to scope out the island if Nine did end up coming for the man's kids. If not, then you'd have a nice couple of days on a remote island at the height of the summer.