Chapter Five💥Vanguard Action Squad

I don't own anything except any original characters (including the Reader's concept) and/or any original plot

💥

Chapter Five - Vanguard Action Squad

💥

In the final weeks leading up to the big plans that Tomura had regarding Bakugou Katsuki, the League had collected three more members

In the final weeks leading up to the big plans that Tomura had regarding Bakugou Katsuki, the League had collected three more members. Spinner, who was chill albeit awkwardly passionate about Stain. Moonfish, who you avoided like the plague. And Mustard. You'd thrown a fit when you realized how young the kid was, he was wearing a middle school uniform. But Tomura put his foot down. The kid was already a D-Class villain, apparently, so he was put on the mission. Only after Tomura agreed to kick him out of the League immediately after, though. Toga teased you about being threatened for the "baby" position relentlessly.

After all the thorough planning was complete, the time had come for action. The hero classes of UA would be going on a class field trip to the mountains. It was top secret, and Tomura made claims of a Master's secret source and nothing more when you asked how he figured out where the classes were going. How he got the information wasn't what you were worried about.

"Master is good," Tomura mused as he carefully stacked cards, "I tried so hard to find out where those idiots were going, and he figured it out in an instant."

"It was worth having the team ready," Kurogiri agreed. Said team was currently absent from the bar. They were either at their own residences or in their rooms at the base, "Wasn't it? Tomura Shigaraki."

"Hmph, I guess," Tomura leaned back and the tower fell.

The bell chimed at the door, and a puff of smoke announced Giran's arrival, "I heard back from the union today. You can expect your delivery tomorrow. It was thrown together quickly so it might not look like much. But quality is guaranteed."

"I must apologize for making such an unreasonable request."

Humming to show he didn't care much, Giran took another puff from his cigarette, "Tell me, Shigaraki. Do you know why the union accepted this outlandish order of yours? Cause everyone's got high expectations of you. If the League of Villains steps into the light, then the scum hiding on the sidelines will follow suit. And if that happens it means brokers like me win big. Crime pays."

"After our next mission, there's no doubt small-timers will get more courageous," you added, boredly shifting a flicker of energy around your fingers, "They'll go from petty crimes to big ones, and that requires equipment."

"I'm looking forward to that. Anyway, thanks." Giran left.

"The board is set with my pawns and their prey. Finally, time for the real game to begin."

All for One, the king. Tomura, the queen. You, the bishop. Kurogiri, the knight. The rest of the league, and the world for that matter, were pawns. One day, All for One would step down, and the placements would shift. No matter what, you held power.