"yerin !" i heard a voice from behind, it was bright and joyful, i jumped to turn around and of course it was jake.

"i missed you !" i then replied back, i then leaned into a hug and he slightly hugged me back, it's been so long since we've been out.

sunghoon pov

heeseung forced me to go out with him because he was curious about this yerin girl, honestly i used to think she was interesting and weird but now i seriously don't give a damn about her anymore, she's caused enough trouble in the past month.

apparently she thinks jake is her boyfriend and she's obsessed with him, heeseung thought she was quite sweet and wanted to see her 'in the act' when with jake for some reason.

since yerin knows nothing me and heeseung, heeseung said we cant go too near them on their 'hangout' so he told jake to secretly go on a call with him, without yerin knowing, so that we can hear their conversation.

i'm honestly so confused, why do i have to listen to their convo, on a voice call.

heeseung peaked through the wall we were 'hiding' behind, to see the two figures, jake and yerin, meet.

heeseung then started to pat my arm a number of times, "hey hey hey! look she hugged him! oh my gosh, she must really think they're dating."

"wow ! what a surprise!" i sarcastically replied back, heeseung then stared at me annoyed, as he was enjoying watching and hearing their convos through the phone, whilst i was not interested, i then pulled up my hoodie's hood and scrolled through my instagram.

heeseung then saw that was scrolling through my instagram and told me, "hey, does yerin have instagram?"

i glees at him and we made eye-contact, he looked scared as his eyes trembled as i looked pissed, "i don't know you dimwit i only follow you, jake, euijoo and jay."

"and wonyoung," he then started to tease, i froze due to him calling wonyoung's name and looked at him straight in the eye, "your crush."

i have never told heeseung i liked her, now two people know.

"how do you know." i unbothering answered back, he grinned at me.

"you make it too obvious," he started to explain, but i have never tried to make a move before, "shes the only girl you follow."

"don't tell jake he'll piss me off teasing me. and euijoo. especially jake." i scoffed.

there was then a silence, and all we could hear was the call from jake, listening to jake and yerin's conversation from a few meters away, we could hear everything so clearly.

"hey, let's take a selfie on your phone." i heard the voice of the yerin girl through heeseung's phone call recording her and jake.

heeseung, instantly, looked at me, i slowly stare at him.

"what's wrong." i coldly asked, them going back to scrolling on my phone.

"i thought you were smart you idiot," he then slapped me softly on my head and panicked, "he wants to use jake's phone."

"so what. jake takes selfies with me all the time." i answered back.