"ugh you really are slow, look jake and yerin are going on a date at han river, we can go spy on them!" heeseung answered back.

"why the hell would be go spy on them." i annoyingly answered back.

heeseung then rolled his eyes at me, "i'm bored okay, before your arm heals and you go back to training you should do things like this."

"but why on yerin and jake." i groaned.

"ugh why not." he replied back.

i started at him and finally gave in, "fine. i'd rather go to han river with you than go back home."

"hey! what about me? i wanna go too." euijoo then pleaded, cutely.

"no no no, you're staying with me you said you wanted to meet jungwon, and he's coming over soon." jay then replied, whilst flicking through his comic book.

"okay what time should we come jake?" heeseung then asked jake.

"8pm. don't come too close to us okay. anyways don't do anything embarrassing, you'll see how annoying she is later." jake then muttered back, rolling his eyes of the thought of yerin, gosh she must be bad.

yerin pov

it was exactly one hour before my date, it was 7pm, and i had to leave in half an hour for my date. i decided to just wear some mom jeans, and a camisole and cardigan. it was night too, so it would be quite chilly. i miss those dates at night when Jake would give me his hoodie when i was cold.

"hey where you going sis?" i heard a voice from behind, it was yuna, she then walked into my room smiling.

"oooooo, yerin is looking pretty today." yuna then complimented, i'm still not use to her being nice.

"yeeun! i think yerin is going on a date!" yuna then shouted, to yeeun, my oldest sister.

"shhh, what if mom hears." i whispered, yuna then responded with a face with her mouth reading the sound 'ahhh' to show what she had done.

loud footsteps filled the house, as my sister, yeeun, rushingly entered my room.

"oh. my. gosh." yeeun shouted, shoot now my older sister is going to make a big deal over it.

"finally your going on a date with jake!" yeeun exclaimed, my sisters quite like jake as he's been over my house before and he's my first boyfriend.

"oh be quiet! tell mum i'm going to study at the library, okay? i'll be back before midnight." i answered back as i grabbed a small bag, which had my phone and bus pass in, and my money. i left my room waving to yuna and yeeun and tiptoed down my stairs, hoping my parents to hear. you see i don't really talk to my parents anymore and i don't want them knowing about my boyfriend.

i then texted jake saying 'on my way!!' as i took the bus, plugging in my earphones into my ears listening to my favourite groups, txt and treasure, until i exited the bus.

i started to walk around, as i was early, han river was pretty at night, it was getting dark, as the pretty sunset was displayed nearby the river. jake surely picks the best date nights.