«One»

"Shit shit shit" seungmin cusses under his breath being late for the first class as the poor young lad had over slept.

He rushes to his first class and bumps into someone. "I-I'm sorry!" Seungmin exclaims picking up his chemistry books. "It's alright! I wasn't watching where I was going" she said helping him with his books.

Seungmin hurries off thinking 'that's unusual, people dont react like that most of time. They usually just scream at me'.

Seungmin enters the class and sits on his seat. Glad he had arrived before the teacher, he starts to think about the incident that happen earlier. 'Is she new or just really nice?' He questioned.

Chemistry class rolls by with his annoying teacher sleeping through the entire thing. 'I could've bought my other books to study instead of sitting blank!' He thinks frustrated.

You see he was mostly the top student and couldn't care less if anyone had offered him a billion dollars to stop studying.

After a few more of his classes break came along and he was excited to meet his friends after a long summer break. Jisung and felix, the chaotic twins waved at him. He put his bag down and sat down. "So how have you both been doing?" He knew he was making a mistake asking that since they both would go off about how things aren't right in their house and how they should get things equally.

"Jisung is gonna get a puppy and I'm only getting a rabbit and I think that's not fair!! We're both the same age and we both do the same things" felix whined. "We're not the same age! I'm a day older than you!" Jisung said after felix. "Okay okay you both, I'll get you both cakes if you stop arguing" seungmin said chuckling at his immature hyungs. Felix and jisung glared at eachother with crossed arms before agreeing to seungmin.

'Here comes the most boring class of all time' seungmin thought as he walked to his psychology class. He did score good marks in it but it hadn't been an interest of him until...

"Seungmin hyung!!" Someone called out. "Hey jeongin!" He said in response. The figure walked up to him, "wanna walk with me to class?" He said showing puppy eyes as he knew seungmin would decline at first.

Seungmin couldn't refuse to him but not because of the puppy eyes mostly because he had a liking to the younger, he always thought of jeongin as his younger brother. "Sure" he said walking with the younger.

Psychology and history class rolled by too. It was time for seungmin's last class, it was his favourite subject. 'Maths wouldn't be that boring, after all I do kinda like it' he thought to himself.

He entered the class and saw only one empty seat after jeongin had taken his. He plopped himself on the seat and took a glance at his seat mate. "My name's hyunjin, what's your's?" the other person said extending his hand. "My name's seungmin" said seungmin shaking the other's hand.

The teacher soon enters the class and starts the lesson. After a long time of waiting for the class to get over the teacher concludes the class. "And remember to submit the project by Thursday, your partners will be your seat mates" she states.

Seungmin looks over at hyunjin to see him sound asleep. "Hyunjin? Hyunjin Hyunjin!!" Seungmin tells at the sleeping- well now awake boy. "Huh what? Class is over?" The boy questions in a lazy way changing the position of glasses on his face. "Did you really not listen to the teacher when she was talking about the project?" Seungmin asks chuckling.

Usually seungmin doesn't like inattentive people but he made an exception for this boy. What's so special in him? Well who wouldn't like a cute and funny boy?

"I'm really sorry I was just really sleepy and slept through the whole thing! Could you please repeat what she said?" The boy said in an apologetic way. "She said we have a project that we have to submit by Thursday. If you're wondering then we're partners" seungmin says as an answer.

"So shall we do the project at my house or your's?" Hyunjin says getting up from his seat. "My house" says seungmin doing the same.

They walk out of the school and start crossing the street. Seungmin's so called weather senses tingle and in that span of time it starting raining. Seungmin quickly grabs hyunjin's hands and drags him to his house. It was close so thank fully they didn't get soaked.

They walk in seungmin's house with his mom waiting near the door. "who might this be dear?" His mother questions smiling at the unexpected guest. "Oh he's just my project partner" seungmin says. Hyunjin's frowns a bit at the 'just a project partner' part as he thought seungmin would atleast call him his friend.

Hyunjin politly bows at the elder. "Okay you both head upstairs and start with your project while I make some snacks" she says. "Okay mom just call if you need us" seungmin says draging hyunjin by his arms to his room.

"Jeez min chill I know how to walk" hyunjin says. Seungmin notices his hand touching hyunjin's and immediately pulls it away. "S-sorry" he says cursing at himself for stuttering.

"It's okay! And besides your hand was kinda warm so it felt nice" hyunjin said scratching the back of his head trying not to sound awkward. "Haha yeah" seungmin says trying to erase the awkward silence between them both.

They both seat themselves on a sofa and start discussing the plan. After a few minutes hyunjin raises his hand to pick up one of the flowers in the vase infront of them and puts it onto seungmin's ear. Seungmin immediately feels heat rise to his cheeks. "W-why did y-you do t-that?" He face palmed mentally for stuttering so much. Why was he feeling this way towards this one person?

"You look cute that's why"
_________________________________________

Ooh look a cliffhanger 👀 btw idk why I'm UwUing my own chapter lol
Love you~ 💖