xxxvi. Later

"HYUNG, I THINK you're a beat late," Jungkook scratched the back of his head as he looked at Jimin worriedly through the mirror of the dance practice room

"I know," Jimin let out a frustrated sigh and collapsed onto the wooden floor, the sweat on his back transferring from his thin shirt to the floor. Despite trying to do his best that day, he felt like he fell short, all because of his raging thoughts.

"Is everything okay, hyung?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows in concern as he sat down next to Jimin, pausing the music on his phone.

"That's a loaded question," he replied as he draped his arm over his eyes.

He wasn't lying, everything wasn't really okay. Ever since the minute he woke up that morning, his mind was in a haze of fuzzy thoughts. The fact that he woke up with Alice still asleep in his embrace didn't help.

Alice, her name popped up in his mind again. She had been all he was thinking about, due to the night before. He knew he couldn't ignore what happened, and he needed to talk to someone about it. Keeping it on his chest would make him more stressed out, the social butterfly that he is, and he surely couldn't talk to Alice about it. Not yet, at least.

"I kissed Alice," Jimin spoke up. Jungkook nearly choked on air when the words reached his ears, and he looked at Jimin with a confused expression.

"You what?" He raised his eyebrows, as if he didn't hear him clearly the first time.

"Last night, we-we were together and I kissed her," he stuttered. "I didn't know I was doing it until it was too late," he sighed.

"What'd she say?" Jungkook blinked.

"Nothing," Jimin dragged his arm off of his sweaty face. "She probably thinks I'm fucking mental. I mean, we're best friends and I kissed her like that," he mumbled, almost as if he was talking to himself in disbelief.

"So you like her...?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him.

"Of course I do, I have for the past 12 years. I just didn't know until recently," he replied. "And I kissed her," he grumbled the last part, rolling onto his stomach as he pouted.

"What's the problem?" Jungkook asked, but carefully, because he was the only one at that moment who knew that both Jimin and Alice liked each other and just one slip, one fault could reveal what he knew.

"Because she has Minjun, and he's perfect for her. He's studying at university, he's good looking, and has taken her out on a really nice date apparently. I wouldn't know, I didn't bother to ask about that," he stated.

"And you have Jia, huh?" Jungkook said his thoughts out loud, looking down at his hands in thought.

"What?" The blonde haired boy furrowed his eyebrows at the sudden mention of his fling.