Reminiscing the past (part 3)

Eventually all other guests started to arrive as the wedding is nearing. Having sunset garden wedding felt so romantic for everyone. The bride and bride groom are ready to take a step forward into their new life.

Nozione and his wife are anxiously awaiting for the event to start. But on the face of Parrino boss a slight fear is portrayed. That fear is not unseen by Tsuna. Worried he asked him if anything is wrong.

"Sigh I already told Reborn but...," conflicted Nozione.

"If it is alright can you please repeat it once again. I'm sure that if reborn knows the matter he can handle the situation much better than us. But still I want you to relay on us too. "

"Young Vongola in reality we have been getting threatening letters from Oscurita Famiglia. They in fact offered us peaceful life if we handover our Famiglia to them and threatened if not they would kill us on our daughter's wedding day. It's like today is the deadline given by them. Of course I refused. I know about their cunning plans as if I will let them do as they please. So I was delighted that reborn is attending."

"I got the whole picture Nozione sama. The reason Reborn being absent for so long must be the threat. Don't worry we will be on alert all the time. Nothing bad will happen I will assure you."

"Thanks for the confidence young Vongola. I do hope everything goes well."

Tsuna conveyed his worries to his friends and told them to be on high alert. As the wedding draws near nothing suspicious happened. Tsuna's hyper intuition is not going off. But still the Tsuna and his friends didn't let their guard down.

Tsuna and his friends occupied the front row on the left so that they would be prepared for any type of attack. 

As Abile has no parents the Palladino head Colpire and his wife Riccarda are presenting themselves as Abile parents. They occupy the front row on the right along with Parrino Tenacia.

When the bride arrived escorted by her father Nozione Parrino. Her beauty enchanted everyone. Silence spread across the venue. Abile couldn't stop his tears on seeing her.
With a heavy heart Nozione escorted his daughter.

The sun rays appeared as if they are blessing the couple. The golden embroidery on the bride and bride groom sparkled and they appeared as if two heavenly beings transcend the earth. There no person who isn't  mesmerized by the view.

Eventually the wedding continued. It's time for the vows of bride and bride groom. But as Abile started to vow Tsuna's hyper intuition alerted him.

"I, abile take you, Charlotte to be my wife. To have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart...," as Abile is vowing a dense fog surrounded the whole venue such that the person next is also not visible. Tsuna wanted to warn others but couldn't move his mouth. His while body got paralysed. He and all the others became stiff like a statue. None could move including the bride and bride groom.

They could hear gunshots. Blood splashed on Tsuna's face as he is near to the couple. Tsuna knew that one of the couple's or both are shot and they are in their deathbed. He tried to move to help but in vain.

A sinister laugh echoed through out the venue. The laugh is so loud that their ears started to ring. Slowly the dense fog started to fade away so as the sinister laugh.

As the fog faded away everyone could see what happened and also they could move. Charlotte dead body layed right at the feet of Tsuna. Abile got shot at the abdomen but is out of danger. Colpire Palladino also found dead with gunshots while Riccarda is heavily injured. Nozione Parrino and Tenacia Parrino also were shot and are in critical condition.

Most of the Parrino and Palladino Famiglia were eradicated. Tsuna controlling his emotions stood up to try help and thought may be they can be saved if treated on time.

The surrounding areas started to blurr. He put his hand on his stomach as he felt immense pain. When he looked down he knew immediately that he was also shot. His friends worried shouts faded away as he slowly lost his consciousness.