Morning Mess

"Aahoo uushiii. How many times I told you clean your own garbage!" shouted Gokudera.

"Ahodera don't shout. My ears will bleed," yawned lambo lazily.

"I am not shouting and start cleaning up the mess," yelled Gokudera.

"I don't want to," said lambo.

"You are cleaning this mess now," commanded Gokudera.

"Yare. Yare. Just let the maids clean the mess," said lambo while yawning.

"Just this one time as there is an important ball tonight and change your outfit. That stupid cow shirt is looking outrageous on you. Don't mess around. Wear a decent suit. Don't forget your mask. Don't destroy our reputation. Get along with our guests. Don't try to assassinate Reborn san. Don't you never ever cry in front of our guests. It looks ridiculous," stated Gokudera.

"Gosh. Leave me alone already. I know all that and I am not a kid anymore," said lambo.

" Oi Hayoto. I need your....," said bianchi stoping mid sentence, who entered the family wing by breaking the door, as she spotted lambo. Seeing bianchi lambo started to sweat.

"R.O.M.E.O," shouted Bianchi while running towards lambo holding her poison cooking dishes. Lambo became the victim as usual. As for Gokudera he fainted as usual. Bianchi could tell lambo and her dead ex boyfriend Romeo apart only after lambo gets hit by poison cooking.

"I am extremely hungry," yelled Ryohei entering the family wing.

"Me too," said Yamamoto following Ryohei.

"OH MY GOD. What happened here?" shouted Ryohei seeing the whole situation. He rushed towards the fainted guardians and with the help of bianchi they lifted and shifted them to dining room which is connected to family wing. After shifted them Bianchi went out as she hadsome unfinished work that is to be completed.

"Wow what a mess," said Yamamoto and then called for Miss Greta who is one of the maids.

"Miss Greta could you clean this mess?" asked Yamamoto.

"Yes sir," replied Greta.

"Miss Greta is the table arranged for breakfast?" questioned Yamamoto.

"It will be ready within 10 minutes," answered Greta.

But before Yamamoto could ask Greta further questions he was interrupted by a loud bang sound. Gokudera and Lambo were woken up by the sound. A big hole on the one of the walls of the family wing was the impact of that sound.

"Who destroyed the wall?" shouted Gokudera.

"Ma..ma.. Gokudera calm down," advised Yamamoto.

"Juudaime will not forgive me if I bring more paperwork on this auspicious day," thought Gokudera.

"Sorry. Sorry. It was fault. I installed a new function on the drones so that it will blast when an enemy is detected but it seems it got malfunctioned," said Giannini nervously who entered the family wing.

"What a Extremely big hole," said Ryohei.

"Stop shouting lawnhead," yelled Gokudera.

Gokudera and Ryohei started to argue. Yamamoto tried to stop them  but in vain. Lambo started to eat candies and throwing candy wrappers everywhere which lead to increase in the garbage.

"Can we really clean this mess before the ball? " thought Yamamoto who took a quick glance around the room.