The Ball Begins

"Reborn I can't find Verde anywhere kora," said colonello.

"We can't find viper too reborn san," said Lal.

"Leave them. Who cares about them anyway," said Reborn who is a little bit irritated.

"Hey the great me is coming to the ball," shouted skull after kicking the room door open.

"What's wrong Reborn? You look a bit irritated kora," asked colonello ignoring skull.

"Don't ignore the great me," yelled skull.

"Nothing's wrong," replied Reborn while ignoring skull.

"He just worried about his student," said Lal.

"I am not," protested Reborn.

"The great me has designed this cool masquerade mask. Look. Look," said skull trying to get their attention.

"The stupid student of mine fainted due to headache," continued Reborn. "I will torture him after he wakes up," thought Reborn without glancing at skull.

"The great me has also brought this cool helmet for Vongola boss. Look. Look," said skull trying to get their attention again.

"SHUT UP," commanded reborn and colonello both at a time.

"Yes," replied skull and sat near the quiet corner.

"Hope Tsuna gets well before the ball starts," said Lal.

"Don't worry Lal if he does not get up before the ball I know what to do," smirked reborn.

Meanwhile Mukuro and chrome almost reached the Vongola mansion but before he could reach he got a call. Mukuro frowned and told chrome to go first. Chrome understood and left.

"Kufufu. Hello," said Mukuro.

"Hello this is me," said the other man.

"Verde I am almost near the mansion. I will call later," said Mukuro.

"Wait I have only one thing to say. Hibari is captured by Ciar," said Verde.

"Good job kufufufufu," praised Mukuro and then disconnected the call.

"Today is going to be one long night kufufufufu, " thought Mukuro before sighing and then headed towards the mansion.

Within the blink of an eye the time to welcome the guest at the party hall  arrived. All the guardians gathered at the main party hall entrance to welcome them except for Tsuna and Hibari.

"Where is Hibari San? We all know he does not like crowds but at least he shows his face before stroming away," asked Yamamoto.

"As if he cares. He must be patrolling around somewherenear by," replied Gokudera.

"I am getting EXTREMELY worried now," shouted Ryohei.

"We're talking about Hibari San you lawnhead. He is strong to overcome any danger," said Gokudera.

"Don't EXTREMELY call me lawnhead, takohead," yelled Ryohei.

"You're right. I should call you turf top instead,"shouted Gokudera.

"Ma ma calm down guys. Don't start the fight. Welcoming our guests in a dignified manner is our first priority," said Yamamoto while calming them and Lambo was yawning all along feeling lazy.

The first guest to arrive were Simon family. When the Simon boss upon hearing that the Vongola boss fainted he tried to rush to meet him but was tripped and he too fainted.

The next to arrive were The Varia and the boss ignored the warm welcoming and rushed inside to sit in his majestic chair which was carried by Levi.

After Varia Chiavarone family arrived along with Giglio Nero and so on all the invited family members arrived except the kokuyo gang members.
The masquerade party had just began.