Reminiscing the past (part 2)

"Seeing Giorno's gift I recalled that we brought Carlotte some special gift. If possible can we meet her now?" asked Tsuna.

The head of Parrino Famiglia even though sweating profoundly agreed to escort them to his daughter's room.

Nozione knocked on Carlotte room and entered when she confirmed for them to enter her room. Nozione couldn't sustain his emotions on seeing her daughter in wedding dress. Tears rolled out his eyes and he wiped them out secretly not letting his daughter to find out about his crying.

"Oh my dear Carlotte you look wonderful in your dress," complimented Nozione.

"Thank you father," said Carlotte.

"Sister will look awesome once she puts her make up on and do her hair," said Stella hugging Carlotte.

"Sister? I thought Carlotte is your only daughter?" asked Tsuna.

"Stella is actually Sostegno and Colonna's daughter not mine. She calls Carlotte her sister," replied Nozione.

"Look at me not greeting our guests properly. How are you Tsuna?" asked Carlotte.

"I'm fine it's been a while since we talked right Carlotte. How about you? Is everything ok?" asked Tsuna.

"Yes everything is fine but Tsuna Why are we being so formal?" questioned Carlotte while giggling.

"Carlotte San Reborn will kill me if I don't speak formally today," said Tsuna.

"I don't see reborn anywhere though," said Carlotte while looking around.

'When did reborn disappear?' thought Tsuna.

"Anyway dad will you leave all of us alone for few minutes. I need to catch up with Tsuna and his guardians," said Carlotte while pushing her father out of her room and then shut her room. Nozione who couldn't say he wanted to stay tried to eavesdrop by putting his head on the door.

Carlotte shouted from inside her room that she will not talk to him if he eavesdrop. Dejected Nozione walled away.

"Carlotte," shouted Tsuna and his friend while hugging her and congratulating her.

"Guys I'm so happy that you could make it. Stella come here. " Upon Carlotte calling her she sprinted on her feet towards her.

"Stella say hello to the Vongola Famiglia."

"Hello," said Stella sheepishly. Tsuna and his friends introduced themselves to Stella.

"Oh right Carlotte San we brought few gifts aside wedding gifts. We wanted to present to you now. You have time right?" asked Tsuna.

"Of course I have lots of time I can spare. I'm actually excited for tour gifts."

"Lambo San will give you my gift first."

"Aho Ushi (stupid cow) juudaimei should present his gift first," said Gokudera while punching Lambo's head.

"Gaman (endure)," said Lambo almost crying.

"Ah Lambo nakuna (don't cry). Gokudera kun let Lambo give his present to Carlotte San first."

"If juudaimei says then oi aho ushi (stupid cow) you can go first."

"I thought Gokudera kun wanted to go first," said yamamoto.

"Oi yakyu baka (baseball idiot) I would never think of going first. Jyuudaimei is always first to me."

"Anyway Lambo you can go first," said Tsuna.

"Yay see I'm always first he he he," said Lambo proudly and started to search around his afro. He found what he want and took it out.