Dangerous Bet

Before Tsuna's commotion Emrys Lupo boss of the Lupo Famiglia  approached Stella who is the daughter of Parrino Famiglia's Right Hand man Sostegno and Left Hand man Colonna and started a conversation with her.

"Hi Stella."

" Hi Em..Em..Emrys."

"Don't be nervous you silly girl," said Emrys flirtatiouly. Stella who is madly infatuated with Emrys her mind went blank when he approached her. She became a fangirl yelling and screaming within her thoughts. Emrys  flirted with her by praising her beauty, her appearance, her fashion sense and so on.

"Stella do you want to have a bet with me?"

"Bet?"

"Yes bet. Do you want to?"

"What kind of bet?"

"A bet that which will lead to our marriage."

"Ma.. ma..ma..marriage?"

"Yes. This is my way of proposal to you."

"Oh No. Oh no. Oh no."

"So it's a no."

"No. No. I mean yes yes."

"So is it yes or no?"

"Yes. It's a yes. I am ready to marry you. I mean ready for the bet,"  said Stella blinded by her love for him. Seeing her inability to differentiate between love and infatuation Emrys smiled as his plan is going accordingly.

"So what is the bet about?" asked Stella innocently with sparkling eyes.

" The bet is about how beautiful you look. To prove that to everyone you have to seduce  Leggiadri," whispered sweetly into her ear. But she gets startled by the comment.

"What? But I like you. I don't care what others think about me. I only want you. And Leggiadri is like my brother," said Stella with worry.

"Oh Stella darling I know that he is like a brother to you otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned him. You know I will get jealous if anyone even glances towards you. I don't want anyone to fall for you so it has to be Leggiadri since he is like a brother to you," said Emrys sweetly.

" Do I have to prove how beautiful I look to everyone?" asked Stella.

"In reality you don't have to because you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. But you know my friend Ciar he never agreed with me. He thinks there are other women who are much beautiful than you are and  I only want to prove it to my friend. I want him to accept us you," replied Emrys conning her.

"Oh I see," said Stella giving up.

"Darling you don't to have to go to extremes. You only have to seduce him and get him drink at least 10 shots of Grappa that's all," said Emrys.

"Grappa? What is that?" asked Stella in confusion.

"It's a grape juice darling. Just go over the counter there and let him drink the Grappa. Once you do that my friend will accept that you are beautiful," said Emrys pointing towards the bar counter.

"Oh I just have to let him drink 10 cups of grape juice that's all right?," asked Stella feeling kind of relieved.

"Yes darling but don't forget you have to order Grappa first and then start seduce Leggiadri. Ok?" said Emrys.

"Ok then I will prove your friend wrong," said Stella and started skipping towards Leggiadri but before she could proceed further she was stopped by Emrys who grabbed her hand.

"Stella don't forget you have to keep our bet a secret Ok," said Emrys and released his hand and signalled her to go. Stella blushed, nodded and skipped towards Leggiadri unaware of Emrys and Ciar plan.

Once she was nowhere near him Emrys called Ciar and informed him that their plan is on right track and that he bribed the bartender and instructed him what he should do. He tried to assure him that even if Stella forgets the name of the alcohol and ordered grape juice he would only pour Grappa having 60% alcohol.