Preparations for ball

In Italy a silver haired young man of age around 24 knocked his boss's office in vongola mansion before barging into the room. He sighed seeing his boss taking a nap instead of signing his paperwork. As he walked towards him to wake him up his boss opened his eyes.

"Gokudera don't say you brought more paperwork," said vongola decimo.

"Yes juudaime. Sorry I couldn't stop them destroying the mansion," said the storm guardian Gokudera Hayato.

"I thought so. Now I know how grandpa nono feels," sighed tsuna.

"I also came to give you an update on the preparations of coming masquerade ball juudaime," said Gokudera.

"Gokudera when will you stop calling me juudaime?" asked Tsuna.

"Juudaime is juudaime. I can't stop calling JUUDAIME as juudaime ," shouted Gokudera.

"So many juudaime's," thought Tsuna. "Gokudera you never change do you?" asked Tsuna. "Yes juudaime," replied Gokudera without a second thought.

"The masquerade ball preparations are in time. Your new suit and the special mask that been designed by juudaime has been completed and yakyu baka(baseball freak) was sent to bring it here," continued Gokudera.

"Huh do we have to go through all this trouble?" said Tsuna.

"We have no choice juudaime. We need to host this ball so we can find a suitable bride for you juudaime," said Gokudera feeling excited.

"It is too early for me to get married," complained Tsuna.

"Don't worry juudaime we will only find your fiance and you can get married whenever you want that's what Reborn san said. Even kyoko and haru are coming for the ball juudaime," said Gokudera.

"Kyoko chan is als coming. Huray," thought Tsuna feeling a little excited.
"Do you have the list of families that are attending the ball?" asked Tsuna.

"Yes I do have it Juudaime," replied Gokudera and handed Tsuna a copy of the list. The families in the list are

The Varia

CEDEF

Chiavarone Family

Simon Family

Giglio Nero Family

Millefiore Family

Tomaso Family

Balbino Family

Spada Family

Palladino Family

Guerra Family

Oscurita Family

Sapienti Family

Lupo Family

Fabbri Family

Parrino Family

Negri Family

" The kokuyo gang members are also attending the ball juudaime," said Gokudera. "The catereres and the decorators are confirmed and all other preparations are going according to the plan Juudaime," added Gokudera.

"Ok I got it Gokudera," said Tsuna.

"Juudaime I have some meetings to attend so I will excuse myself," said Gokudera and left the room.

Tsuna took a look around his desk and got depressed seeing the mountain of paperwork that he has to finish before the ball.