◂new story » delirious x reader.

hey gang. this isn't a one shot. this is actually the prologue of a story i'm going to be writing shortly. so, if you're a fan of h2o delirious and the rest of that gang then you're in for a ride my friends. this book will not end at all, when i get my life together, i'll try to post once every week. this next story won't be coming out for a little while though, and this chapter will be edited a lot more in the actual story. ALSO I DO NOT HAVE A NAME FOR THIS CRIME STORY SO IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA DM ME THANK YOU!!! peace.
❁⋆❁⋆❁⋆❁⋆❁

April, 1996- Oregon

"Hey Scarhead!" Almost instantaneously as those harsh words were said the tanned four year old girl was suddenly shoved to the floor. Her knees scraped the ground has she took a mouthful of dirt. Tears started welling up in the young girls eyes as someone's shoe slammed into the child's back, winding her. Forcing her to lay on her side, the blonde haired girl towering over her snickered. "What's the matter, ugly?" She sneered whilst her "goons" cackled maliciously. The amount of kicks the small girl covered in mud got, caused her to curl up in a secure, ball. She shielded her face from the light shining from the sky, praying for the pain to end. That was when she heard it. The sound of a young, yet powerful voice. It was full of rage. "Hey! Leave her alone." The voice had sneered. The kicking immediately stopped, and the young girl crawled away, not daring to glance back at her saviour until she stood on her feet, away from the group of bullies. "What do you want?" One of the "goons" growls, with a familiar cackle. "You to leave her alone!" The mysterious girl, assuming her name was (Y/N) declares with a threatening tone. The other girls laughed. "Make us." They taunt, making (Y/N) scoff.

Jamilla, the girl who was now covered in mud and bruises finally glances back at the one who saved her, brushing her hair out of her face. There was a flash of lightning and rain began pouring down. The group of girls were quickly becoming drenched and Jamilla rushed to cover under the rain where the other kindergarten kids were. She glances back, the blonde's friends had followed Jamilla under cover, screaming like big babies. Though, both of the girls stood tensely in the rain gaining the attention of the other kids near by. "What is going on?" One girl squeaked out from beside Jamilla, her hair was also matted and drenched. Jamilla was about to call out for (Y/N), concerned for the young girls health until the said girl lunges forward, pushing the blonde bitch towards the ground.

"Don't you ever think about touching my friends! You hear me?!" Her strained voice, threatens once more. Jamilla froze, (Y/N)'s words were something that she had never heard of before. (Y/N) had called her, her friend. The sudden adrenaline wafting through the area made kids cheer. This caused a couple of the nearby teachers to hear and they began wondering over. But, not before witnessing (Y/N) hook the other drenched girl right on her nose. Blood immediately stating spouting out and the blonde girl, who was once cackling in joy at the pain of another girl, was now screaming in pain. Jamilla giggled, cheering on with the other kids. For (Y/N)'s age, she was surely strong. It shocked everyone, including the teachers. She towered over the bully proudly, her hands on her hips. Teachers rushed over to (Y/N) restraining her from doing any more harm, and at that moment, both (Y/N) and Jamilla knew, they were going to best friends.

10 years have passed. Jamilla and (Y/N) were inseparable. Throughout the friendship, Jamilla had spent majority of her time with (Y/N) and her mother. They were her 'family'. They were better than her abusive parents and brother, that is for certain. They were each others' best friend. Whilst, the now 14 year old, teenagers were in their class, they took note of a new student that had walked in. "Isn't she a little young to be in out class?" One of the preppy girls at the front whined out. Their teacher scoffed, "you guys better make her feel at home in this classroom, everyone meet our new student Billie Turner." Billie walked more towards the teacher frightened of being the main attention. "Would you like to tell the class a bit about yourself?" The 12 year old girl clutched onto her books tighter, shaking her head quickly. The teacher frowned, "well, why don't you take a seat." Billie made her way to the nearest desk whilst the teacher began the roll call. One of the popular girls seated at the front stopped Billie in her tracks from sitting down. "You can't sit with us!" She whined once more, her voice made the two girls behind her cringe. Billie fiddled with the spiral part of her notebook. "Oh... I'm sorry..." She murmured and began walking to a different spot.