◂cafe greeting » tobyonthetele.

wazzup, people! i haven't been on much the past week as your boy has been extremely sick. i am a lot better now so i decided to upload an imagine for you guys. i'll try and upload as much as i can for y'all, so stay tuned, peace. 

❁⋆❁⋆❁⋆❁⋆❁

It was an ordinary Saturday morning. Key word WAS. The young adult girl, (Y/N) started her day by walking to the local coffee shop and grabbing her favourite warm drink for the chilly day like today. No matter if it was a cold or warm day, it was a tradition of (Y/N)'s. upon entering the almost deserted store and head to the cashier where (Y/N)'s best friend stood, slouched over the counter, tapping an old and rusty pen on the marble counter nonchalantly. From her expression, anyone could tell she was bored, who wouldn't be though? It was a Saturday, most people on a day like today would be busy in their beds, sleeping the day away instead of having to worry about school or work. Not many customers come in on Saturday. The sudden change of expression (Y/N)'s best friend let out pulled a grin onto (Y/N)'s features. She grins wildly at the tired young adult and stood up in a more natural and welcoming position. "Good morning (Y/N)! The usual again today?" She asks with a content smile. The other girl answered with a small nod, holding in a yawn and pulled out a ten dollar note from her pocket. "Yes, please," she finally spoke up, tossing the bill on the white marble countertop before leaning against it while she ran off into the back. Deciding to whip out her phone, (Y/N) began to play a couple of games in the meantime. (Y/N), even though owned a console or two wasn't much of a gamer. Yet, when it comes to mobile games she was always competitive. She was playing the popular game, Subway Surf and was slowly reaching up to her highest score when something had knocked into her, making her phone slip out of her hand and made contact with the ground below her. All that work she wasted her time doing went away as if it was nothing. A groan of annoyance slipped from the girl's throat and she glanced up silently noticing the culprit that shouldered her. There stood one of the snobbiest people that could ever be seen in this scummy place of Melbourne. Who'd this woman think she was? Most importantly, where the fuck did she think she was. eyeing the woman up and down with judgement, (Y/N) raises a brow. "What?" She asks with a blunt expression, finally meeting her caked up face. The second the two made eye contact (Y/N) had almost burst out into a fit of laughter. She did everything she could to not let out a choked snicker. "Do you mind? You're holding up the line!" The woman exclaimed. (Y/N)'s best friend had to duck behind the counter so she could let out her laughter without being yelled at. (Y/N) rolls her eyes and scoot over, while the woman let out a dramatic 'hmmpf' and moved to the front with pride. "You know this place isn't luxury land, you should wait in line patiently like the rest of us!" A small, literally too small to see her face but petite Korean girl exclaimed from the back of the line to the woman. "Jordyn, shut up!" Another voice exclaimed while a few snickers went off. Choking on her laughter, (Y/N) ducked away finding a seat in the very corner of the room to continue playing some games. The snickers had calmed down and (Y/N) focused her mind onto her device.

After a few minutes, (Y/N)'s friend walked over, carrying the warm beverage in her hand. "Here's what the magnificent goddess wanted!" This made (Y/N) snicker. "Yes, bow down peasant!" She jokes, placing her phone flat on the table. She flips her best friend off letting out a loud, "Hell no!" The two chuckled together, quietly and after (Y/N)'s best friend gives her, her drink, she goes back to do her work. Once more, (Y/N) focuses her attention onto her phone and decided to stalk some of her idols. Recent events from PAX had past and there were multiple photos of fans meeting their favourite YouTubers. A sad smile escaped (Y/N). She was going to go to PAX Australia this year to meet the MISFITS, but (Y/N) had found it hard to earn money for tickets and would have to wait next year to go. "If only I could meet them too..." she mumbles to herself, her smile dropping from her face. (Y/N) went to take a sip of her warm beverage. "Excuse me?" A loud and familiar voice chimed. Quicker then what any possible human could, (Y/N) lifted her head. She had almost lost her sense of coordination as she did that, choking on her drink. It was as if somebody was reading her mind. Just casually standing there was her favourite ambiguous, pink-loving YouTuber Tobyonthetele staring down at her. The bewildered girl went into a coughing fit and the two other YouTubers McCreamy and SatanJinx's eyes widen slightly. "Are you okay?" Toby asks, gently placing his hand on the girls back. (Y/N) nodded quickly, calming down after a minute. "I just didn't expect to see you standing there," she admitted, wiping her mouth. Toby chuckles, "Oh, are you a fan?" He asks. Smiling shyly, (Y/N) nodded sheepishly. "Oh, hello!" The Korean girl named Jordyn behind Toby greeted, flashing (Y/N) the signature smile she was known to let out. "It's always nice meeting fans," Toby said and (Y/N) nods. "I-It's am-amazing meeting you three," (Y/N) stutters out, still in disbelief that her favourite YouTubers stood in front of her. Toby smiles softly down at the seated girl. "Do you mind if we join you? Everywhere else if full" He spoke, gesturing to the empty seats in front of (Y/N).

(Y/N) smiles a bright and welcoming smile, "go ahead!" she answers, closing her phone before placing it into her pocket. (Y/N) slides down to the end of the booth giving Toby some room to sit down, who takes that chance to sit down. Jay and Jordyn both take a seat in front of the two others. "I'm (Y/N)," (Y/N) greets politely, "Do you mind if I got a photo with you three?" Jay shook his head, "not at all!" he exclaims politely and (Y/N) took that chance to pull out her phone.  "What are you guys doing around this part of Melbourne?" (Y/N) asks, while switching her phone on. "As we are the nocturnal fucks of this group, the three of us decided to go walkabout and have been out since 10 o'clock last night," Toby answers with a chuckle. "Oh, gosh. You guys aren't tired?" Jordyn huffs, "we are exhausted but we are going to find a tram to catch to the station after this." They answered, running their fingers through their messy dark brown hair. The four young adults took a photo together and continued to converse about stupid shit. Some of the shit, Toby, Jordyn and Jay said didn't always make sense but their sleep-deprived minds didn't realise. (Y/N) couldn't help but chuckle lightly at the three's antiques. They were just as hilarious in real life than on YouTube. Especially Toby. He was also very fucking handsome. But that ain't no secret. The three had also received their own beverages. "By the way, Jordyn what are you doing in Aus?" (Y/N) asks. Jordyn was originally from South Korea. She lived there to focus on her job as a dancer. Jordyn smiles, "They forced me to come and visit them so I'm here now," they reply with a shrug. Toby and Jay laugh, "hey, you came here willingly!" Jay protests. "Did I, though?" Jay scoffs, "yes, bitch!" The two childish Yotubers went on back and forth. Toby rolled his eyes and turned to the young girl seated beside him. "How long have you been watching our videos for?" He asks as (Y/N) took a small sip from her drink. She was silent for a few seconds, in thought. "Probably around four-five months, now," she said with a nod fixated on the answer she had given. 

He grins, "awe, I'm glad you enjoy the content we give out!" (Y/N)'s cheeks go a bright red and she smiles wide. "Of, course! You are all super funny people." Toby gave (Y/N) a wide smile, "you're so sweet! Do you have Instagram or Discord?" He asks. (Y/N) nodded, "Yeah, I have Instagram," she answers. "I'll be sure to give you a follow, you're super supportive." (Y/N)'s heart had skipped a bit and for a few seconds, she almost died. She tried to conceal her large grin and nodded, "I'd love to talk to you more!" She said, writing her Instagram name on a Napkin before passing it to him. Toby took it with a grateful smile. "The Tram will be here in a few minutes so we best be off," Toby explains. (Y/N) frowns but nods, her smile instantly appearing. "It was amazing meeting you three!" Jordyn and Jay flash her a grin while Toby tossed the three's cups in the bin. "It was lovely meeting you too, have a good one." Toby waved at the excited fan before him and with that, the three exited the doors and out of (Y/N)'s sight. (Y/N) smiles widely to herself. "What an amazing day..." She mumbles to herself and got up from her seat to head home.

⬤◦∘●❂●∘◦⬤