◂injuries » zuckles.

wazzup and welcome to my second imagine. this one is a little more angsty than my last one so there is a trigger warning here. also, i know this was a quick update but don't get your hopes up that my uploads are consistent because they are as bad as fitz uploads in general. i still hope you enjoy this though, peace!

TRIGGER WARNING!! MENTIONING OF BLOOD AND ANXIETY.

❁⋆❁⋆❁⋆❁⋆❁

Being able to participate in Mr Beast's Airsoft Battle Royale couldn't be any more lit. (Y/N), along with her teammates Jinx and SMII7Y. The three of them stood together as Chris and Chandler (two of Jimmy's friends) adjusted their helmets and GoPro's. The team's balloons were dark pink. If Toby was here, he'd be screaming. Turning to Jaren and Jordyn, (Y/N) sighs. "Are you two ready?" She asks, anxiously. Jaren smiles warmly, "It'll be fine, (N/N)! You'll do great." (Y/N) let out a heavy sigh. There was something running through her, telling her not to participate, but she tried to shake it off. Her eyes gazed around the crowd of YouTuber's in search for her boyfriend and friends. She chewed on her lower lip, finally noticing the group with purple balloons hovering above them. The young girl instantly lit up and bounded over to them. Cameron smiles over at the new arrival.

 "Hey, Cammy-boy!" (Y/N) greeted, beaming up at the taller male. The elder rolls his eyes and chuckles. Mason smiles over at the girl, "we'll be keeping an eye out for dark pink balloons," he says, smirking softly. (Y/N) pouts, "come on! Be nice to me, please?" dragging the 'n', she glances up at Mason with puppy dog eyes, pouting adorably. Mason glances away letting out a small 'aish'. Eric snickers and moved in front of Mason, shaking his shoulders harshly. "don't let her get to you! She's our enemy!" Cameron laughs at the two, (Y/N) tagging along. "Sheesh, thanks." Mason rolls his eyes with a slight smile. The four YouTuber's conversed for a little longer before it was time to play. The group of 42 YouTubers split off with their teams around the playing field. Jordyn led the team, racing towards the back of the field, sliding across the mud clumsily. Jaren snickers. "Jesus Christ." (Y/N) laughs at the two and the three of them go into position. "I saw some weapons in that crate as we were running past," Jaren exclaims. (Y/N) nods, "we will aim for there, we'll have or cover too!" She explains. Jordyn and Jaren nod and wait for the loud horn to ring through the area. 

Before it did, (Y/N) noticed a dark pink balloon flying away. Just as she saw that, Jordyn exclaims that she had lost a balloon. "What the heck?!" the younger girl yelped out. Jaren snickers, "We'll have to be careful!" The airhorn was finally heard in the distance. Instantly, adrenaline rushed through the three as they swiftly raced through the field, dodging whatever got into their ways. "Gold team is over there!" Jordyn yelped as they swiftly picked up a nearby gun, loading it and ducked down before they were hit. Jaren and (Y/N) stumbled into the rusted crate and swiftly grabbed whatever weapons were in there. The Gold team, which contained Wildcat, Courage and Noah were quickly ganging up on them. (Y/N) peaked out the small window firing her gun at them. Jordyn slipped into the crate before they got hit and ducked down. "I saw Red team sneaking up behind us, be careful," they explained. Jaren peaked out the window, a flash of Red was seen ducking behind a pillar. "I see them!" He yelled, raising his gun. (Y/N) ducked down beside Jordyn, taking cover. She'd almost lost another balloon. The three could hear Wildcat yelling in the distance. The small Korean smirked under their mask, "Little Piggy is being too loud, we can hear where he is." (Y/N) chuckled in response, standing up in her position. She began taking fire to the Gold team, popping one of Noah's balloons. 

"I got one!" She screamed before ducking down again. A loud pop also rang through the metal box. "Fuck!" Jaren whined, ducking down. He had lost a balloon. " I managed to pop three of Red's balloons," he says. Jordyn skidded to Jaren's side, "focus on Gold, I have Red!" Jaren nodded and slipped beside (Y/N) who took fire once more. Jordyn and Jaren also began firing. Jordyn had managed to shoot down Swoozie's remaining two Red balloons and grinned, "You're out!" They exclaim to him before ducking back into cover. "Nice one Jordz!" Jaren yelped as he reloaded his weapon. Jordyn gave him a goofy two-fingered salute. During that time, (Y/N) was able to shoot down two of Courage's Gold balloons. "Yes!" She yelped, taking cover once more. There were more shots in the distanced. Jaren peaked his head out through the door. "Purple Team are attacking Gold from behind!" He exclaims. (Y/N) looked out the window, "Let them fight! We'll focus on eliminating Red." Jordyn was already focused on Red.