◂criminals » smii7y.

okay, so if this is familiar to anyone then that would be a miracle. this was going to originally be for a story with one of my friends. it was going to be our oc's x vanoss/ delirious. i haven't spoken to her in a while so i decided to use the one chapter and turn it into a one-shot. i added my oc, as that's who their character was originally and changed shi (my sort of friend's) oc into the reader. they are okay with it, because this story was only going to go to waste. peace.

TRIGGER WARNING!! SLIGHT MENTIONING OF BLOOD.

❁⋆❁⋆❁⋆❁⋆❁

The alarm rang loudly through the bank as the two well-known criminals (Y/N) who also went by Shadow and Jordyn who went by Akuma fled the scene. They had just robbed an annual bank and were now running from the cops. (Y/N) wore her traditional porcelain black bunny mask that concealed her whole face. As for Jordyn, they wore a black, surgical mask that covered their nose and mouth. The Bunny masked girl looked over at her partner and nodded earning a nod in return. They parted directions and (Y/N) hid in the shadows as the other jumped onto a platform connected to a building. A few Cop cars stopped below them and men got out, looking around with flashlights. The short Korean looked at (Y/N) before jumping onto the roof of the building, (Y/N) doing the same. They ran across the buildings, meeting at one, looking back to only realise they had lost the cops. "It's amazing how easy it is to get away from those stupid cops." (Y/N) states with a soft chuckle, pulling off her bunny mask, wiping the sweat from her forehead.
Jordyn pulls down the surgical mask and it rests under her chin. "Yeah, I know! we also just officially stole 10,000 dollars!" They said. Jordyn stared down from the roof to make sure the cops were long gone and smirked. The two hurried back to their base.

As soon as the two made it back, they progressed into the living room, to watch television. "We're on the news again!" (Y/N) yelled out, grinning ear to ear as the bank was shown on the large screen. 'Once again, the two most wanted escaped tonight's chase. 10'000 dollars were stolen tonight from the Charlton Bank; locals saying they have not seen the two enter the bank at all.' The reporter said. Jordyn watched the screen with a shit-eating smirk, cocking their brow as the reporter spoke. "But if and when they strike next, there will hopefully be people to stop them from their crimes." The reporter states which made (Y/N) glare at the screen with confusion. "There is said to be a mysterious hero who went by the name SMIT and Kry lurking the cities. Will they be the ones to finally stop the two criminals in their tracks?" The reporter said before (Y/N) cut off the TV. "Doubt it!" She said. Jordyn nodded in agreement. "Up for robbing a jewellery store Thursday?" They asked. (Y/N) nodded. "Always." She said smirking. They spent some time authenticating plans. "I say we escape the cops, but wait," Jordyn suggests. "What do you mean?" Their friend asks. "I mean we escape the cops but don't go home right away. I'm curious as to what these 'heroes' look like." Jordyn answers. (Y/N) nodded in understanding. "Yeah, I want to know what we're up against." She agreed. The plans were settled and the two were ready to take action.

"I might go record some videos with Jaren and John later, do you want to join?" (Y/N) asks her friend. Jordyn paused, before nodding and smiled. "Yeah, sure. I'll get my set up, fixed." With that, Jordyn hurried up to their room to switch on their monitors. (Y/N) sighed and after a minute stumbled her feet to set up her own recording equipment. (Y/N) joined the Discord call where Jordyn, John and (Y/N)'s best friend Jaren were talking. "Hey, bitches!" She greeted making her presence known. "Hi, Buttercup!" Jaren greeted with the cheesy nickname he would regularly call her. John gagged, "that's disgusting." Jordyn snickers, "shut the fuck up, cunt. Anyways, what are we playing?" They ask. "Uh, we are playing UNO!" Jaren explains after a second. "Oh, you're all fucked!" (Y/N) boasted with a grin. She was a beast at UNO. "Did you two hear about the robbery nearby today?" Jaren asks while everyone was setting up. (Y/N) froze slightly, "Oh, yeah-" She began but quickly shut up in fear of giving her identity away. John gasps, "That was only half an hour away from my house!" He explained. "Oh, shit, did you see it happen." "No, I only heard about it on the News, shame I didn't get to help- I mean to see it happen though." Jaren seemingly choked on his saliva, excusing himself. The confused energy running through the remaining YouTubers were wild. "What the fuck?..." (Y/N) murmured to herself. "Let's play some UNO!" John let out quickly as Jaren starts a game.