Part 11

*the next morning*

*jungkook pov:*

I woke up to y/n softly breathing on my neck, her arms were wrapped around me, soft lightly messed up hair, plump kissable lips, tiny nose, tiny hands, she was indeed the prettiest person I have ever met, I just wish I could wake up like this every day with her, imagine waking up with an innocent, angel-like and a soft person like her

her tiny and small moves made me melt in awe, I really don't deserve someone like her, I feel like I'm playing with her, one day I would be taking care of her and spoiling her and the other day I would be fucking with jiah and hurting y/n

I should stop being nice to y/n and keep myself occupied with jiah, I'm a mafia leader after all and y/n is innocent and sweet, from now till on, she will now see a new side of me

*a few weeks later*

y/n pov:

jungkook has been really mean and rude these days, after taking care of me due to what jiah did to me, he just truned mean and cold, he even switched my position, I was the head of the medical staff but now I'm just a normal staff, I literally feel invisible, if he doesn't need me anymore then let him set me free, i don't even want to be here, every gives you side glances and you also have to suffer from moaning noises emitted by jiah at night, it is horrible, its bad for my innocent ears.

i want him to let me go, everyone is worried about me, I have friends, collage , work and all the debuts that were left by my parents, omg I haven't left this place yet and I'm stressing and overthinking.

*later on that day*

since I haven't seen master jeon in ever since he removed me from being the head of the staff to a normal staff, but i wanted to talk to him about setting me free instead of holding me a hostage and treating as if I'm nonexistent and being mean to me.

jungkook entered his room, and it was my chance to talk to him. i immediately walked up to him the moment jungkook opened the bedroom door. "master jeon!!" I said while running but my clumsy ass almost tripped and luckily jungkook caught me

*jungkook pov*

I was annoyed and stressed today, jiah was clinging a lot on me and I haven't had a comfortable good company in a while, so my friend who are also mafia leaders like me, were coming tomorrow to spend the day with me. i was occupied with my thoughts until a sweet honey-like voice interrupted them"master jeon!!" that voice said, iturend about to see y/n walking over towards me, she was about to trip, clumy kid

"watch out!!" I mumbled under my breath before catching her,pulling her tightly to me and her arms immediately wrapped around my neck, her hot breath touching my nose and lips, her eyes grew wider and her cheeks went strawberry pink, god i missed her, i haven't seen her ever since I started growing cold and rude towards her, she was adorable "why are you so clumsy?" I asked her, wanting to pull her tighter to me but I pushed her, my heart wrenched once I pulled her away.

"master jeon I need to talk to you" she responded with her voice softer than ever, making want to pull her to me and not let her go, "make it quick I have work to do" I responded coldly while walking into my room, "can you set me free?" she asked, my heart broke once she asked that question, I grew angry at her question, why does she want to go? "why?" i looked at her, holding my anger in, "I want to leave this place master jeon, i have a life to live, and besides, why am I supposed to be here if you don't need me?"

*third-person pov*

"What makes you think that you will leave if you asked me?" jungkook responded with a mad tone slightly scaring y/n "but you don't need me then set me free if I have nothing to do he-" "STOP SAYING THAT!!" jungkook yelled grabbing y/ns wrists and pinning her down on the bed and hovering on top of her, y/n was whimpering in pain as tears were streaming down her face, "p-please s-st-stop, y-your h-hu-hurting m-me" she had difficulty breathing but jungkook was yelling at her "STOP CRYING AND LISTEN TO ME!!"

Jungkooks anger took over him, he was yelling at y/n for about thirty minutes,"THIS IS A WARNING SIGN, DON'T EVER DARE TO ASK ME THIS QUESTION AGAIN" jungkook yelled letting her go "i-i h-hate y-you s-s-so mu-much" you said trying to catch your breath, you were consuming all the air exsisting in your lungs

you ran out of his room, you were running as fast as you can, you didn't know were legs were taking you, but you just let them guide you. you ended up on the top floor of the house, there was a beautiful balcony on the last floor of the house, you let the water works flow. why did you think that jungkook was a good person? sniffles, cries, whimpers and sobs where coming out of your mouth, you were cold, lonely and heart broken by what just happened, you were also in pain,both physically and mentally.

the way he grabbed your wrists, the way he yelled at you, those flashbacks made you shiver and start crying all over again. you had to go down there and meet his face tomorrow, you headed back down to your bedroom, you took a warm shower, wore your pj's, brushed your teeth and did your skin care routine, as you were about to sleep, the burning tension on your wrists occurred and it was too painful.
you headed down stairs to see the maids talking and chatting.

"excuse me, I'm really sorry to interrupt but can you please give me an ointment for bruises?" one of the maids sweetly smiled at you and give you the ointment, you also grabbed 2 water bottles before walking out, unfortunately before walking out of the kitchen, you were face to face with him, you felt your heart break again, you felt stupid for believing that you were special to him, you didn't even look at him and continued walking to your room.

"I don't know how much more I can endure this" you mumbled, feeling a lot of mental pain rush through you, "I'll put the ointment and then go to sleep, let's see what tomorrow will hold"