Part 3

later on that night.......

y/n headed to her apartment complex, it was a one-bedroom apartment with a small kitchen, it wasn't much but y/n was satisfied with it, she was okay as long as she had a roof over her head.

after a long day of work, she just wanted to rest, but fate wasn't on her side. she didn't know that what will happen tonight will be the twist that will turn her life upside down, she didn't think that one small accidental bump of a shoulder could do that much.

y/n pov:

it was a cold night, I changed my outfit and made myself a small dinner before sitting down on my bed and grabbing my books to finish my homework before going to sleep.

all of a sudden the electricity went out, I was scared since the power never goes out at this time, and i had no source of light. as I was trying too find my phone a sound of a lock being broken was heard, indicating that someone broke into my house, I locked myself in my bedroom I had no one to call or talk to, I couldn't scream or yell, because if I did they would hear me and try to kill me, I couldn't do anything but cry.

without realizing a let out a loud sob,'' she's in here!!'', I heard the bedroom door slam open, but couldn't see anything, "good night" was the only thing I heard before everything went black

Jungkook pov:

i headed to the Jeon mansion, all the maids and bodyguards bowed to me, "I'm expecting someone today, I want you to prepare the second master bedroom for that someone, the person in expecting is a girl, she will take a part of my medical staff here, she will be the head master of the medical staff here, and the other maids come to my office"  they nodded and followed me to the office.

"I want you to get me all types of outfits for this girl, and I expect good things from you, don't mess it up, i want everything to be perfect" the maids nodded before bowing and leaving.

after a few minutes i got a call from the body guards that I sent to y/n's house

"hey boss, we have her and we are on our way"

"great, I'll be expecting you soon"

"Okay boss, well see you soon"

*****call ended*****

"you're finally in my hands now lee y/n and there is no way back"

"hey baby" Jiah walked into my office with her so revealing clothes as she sat on my lap

"what are you doing?" she asked again while kissing my face

I slightly got annoyed by her actions which were nothing new and pushed her off gently

"I was working, you should go to sleep now Jiah "

" Jiah? not baby? or angel? or anything?" she looked at me with a sad pout with her fake filler lips

"just go to sleep, I'll sleep later on, I have work"

she nodded before leaving.