Chapter 52: A HORSEMAN'S PERFECT WORLD (MIDGAR part 2)

Start from the beginning

Axel laughs at that, but is immediately silenced by the cold glare she sent to him. They then left to join the others.

*CLOUD*

Both men fought hard with Sephiroth. Normally, Cloud would do solo, but with Leon's help, it tipped the balance a bit. They defeated him, but the one winged angel was far from dead.

Sephiroth: I admit, you've grown stronger. But as much as I enjoyed this, I'm afraid you'll have more to deal with.

Leon: what are you up to!?

Sephiroth: all I want is restore order to Geosigma. And if your friends want a rematch, tell them to meet me at the canyons outside the city. (Floats up) I'll be waiting.

He disappears, and the men take a moment to recover before heading back to the slums where they see Soulless still attacking. They reunited with Yuffie, Tifa, Aerith, Barret, Mickey, Donald and Goofy on defending the people. They slashed through until they were back to back with the others.

Cloud: seems like old times.

Aerith: just like Shinra HQ.

Tifa: they didn't have monsters.

Barret: I don't know. Those Shinra bastards were monsters. So let's blow these assholes!

They then headed off to battle. The others soon arrive, and helped deal with the threat. As they battled, a woman with green hair in pigtails, the black coat, and serpent eyes. It was Pestilence.

Pestilence: they may have figured it out, but they won't be able to save their friends

Pestilence: they may have figured it out, but they won't be able to save their friends. Just to make sure, I'll break their minds. (Teleports)

*DREAMWORLD*

Back with the groups, they were all dressed for prom. They had even taken pictures with their dates, and had gone off to the party. Their dates were Arc and Ruby, Sora and Kairi, Roxas and Naminé, and Riku and Xion. They were enjoying the evening with dancing and celebrating, but then all six suddenly got flashes, but they weren't of the past, but apparently the future.

(Team Light is surrounded by all enemies, a time remnant of Cronos dead, Azrael fighting Xion, Naminé fighting Marluxia, Kairi in danger from someone holding a Keyblade, the others fighting armored warriors, Mickey slowly walking to Kingdom Hearts and Dominion Souls, Eraqus returning, Arc and Sora hugging in the Final World)

But the last vision was something very ominous. It was a city they never saw before, but had a building with a 104 sign, and in ruins. On the streets, they saw thousands of swords, including Keyblades, planted in the ground and saw two men. One was Yozora, bruised, and the other was hooded, but wore a black outfit. Arc felt familiarity with this person, and when he spoke, it was in a Scottish accent.

 Arc felt familiarity with this person, and when he spoke, it was in a Scottish accent