8 - Dessert

☻♡

☻♡

8 - Dessert

Turning the corner at the perfect time, Michael felt himself slam into a strong body. But he was expecting the blow, and he was stable from the hit.

Looking up at the person that was deemed as his new target, he had to keep in his inner thoughts and start his plan of manipulation.

"Calum." Michael stated calmly as his hello.

"Michael." Calum sent the other a wide smirk in return, "Running into each other is just a sign that our worlds were meant to collide."

"I wouldn't exactly say that."

"Then what would you say?"

"I would say that I'm a professional hitman that hunts people down for a living. Me running into you was planned."

"So you planned to run into me? What for?" He grinned teasingly even more, slowly stepping closer and closer to Michael.

This resulted in Michael stepping back until his back collided with the wall behind him, trapping him between the surface and the towering Calum.

"Defiantly not for this." He said honestly before lying, "I'm here to take you up on the offer you made to me back at your bar."

"A change of mind?" He hummed.

"You could say that."

"Why?"

"Because I want to see why Ashton is so different with you two for myself." He stated seriously, feeling himself become embarrassed on the inside as he watched Calum easily buy into the lie. He actually thought that he wanted to get closer to them, and it was going to take a lot of energy to not crumble in discomfort from this.

"Well the beginning of it is because Luke and I are so direct and honest about what we want. When we saw Ashton, we thought he was so gorgeous. Once we had him, we wanted more of him." Michael nodded for him to continue speaking.

"So let me be direct and honest about what I want with you, Michael." He leaned in so he was speaking directly into his ear, making Michael shudder as he felt the breathe of air against his skin, "I want you."

"And what does Luke want?" Michael tried to ask with a steady voice as he tried to ignore himself burning up from the contact.

"You'll just have to ask him that for yourself." He winked as he pulled back slight to face him again, "And then we can really have some fun."

"I'm not fucking you."

"Never said you were. It would be the other way around."

Michael rolled his eyes from this, but then realized that he couldn't be acting like his usual annoyed self in order to get closer to Calum as he was assigned to do.