Chapter 32

Micaì

I was finally home dad did sleep in my room and I woke up and he wasnt in the bed so I got up and made my bed.

Then I went in my bathroom and did my usual hygiene after that I qalked back in my room and locked the door so I could get dressed.

I  threw on a tank top with some shorts and knee high socks I went downstairs to the kitchen sitting down at the island.

" Good morning daddy I woke up and I was asleep on some pillows when I know I was asleep on your shoulder " I said.

" Good morning baby girl well I got up early and I didn't want to wake you up also your mom went to your school to get some packets for you to do since you missed school " said dad.

" Ok well when I going back to school anyhow and I know I'm getting beating today " I said.

" You go back on Monday and you sure she will whoop you today" said dad.

" Yes daddy mom is going to whoop mt behind but do I still get to cry in your arms cause she using your belt on me for sure" I said.

"  For sure baby girl because I know you learnt your lesson through out the trip and you apologize for your actions " said dad.

" A beautiful girl like me is grateful she has an amazing father who she loves dearly " I said.

" And I am grateful for being your father and I love you Micaì Keithra " said dad.

" I love you too daddy " I said as he placed my breakfast in front of me.

" Love ypu too my beautiful daughter " said dad.

" And I love both of yall especially my husband " said mom as she walked in the kitchen kissing dad on the lips.

" There is a readon why I love yall anyhow I got a gorgeous mom and a handsome father " I said.

" You know that baby girl you have amazing parents " said dad.

I  finished eating then I washed the dishes and I went upstairs to my room the packet was in my room.

So I got  started on all my assignments and I completed them and placed them back in the envelope.

" Micaì " yelled my mom oh I know for sure that I was in trouble for sure.

" Yes mommy " I yelled back as I cleaned parts of my room.

" Come here now " said mom so I walked out my room and walked to the other side like my room was on one side.

My brothers room were down the hall from me and dad them room was on the right side well the other side.

I walked in side the room and dad was laying on the bed and mom I don't know where she was.

" Dad where is mom " I said as I walked in the room fully.

" I'm in the bathroom Micaì " said.mom she has bionic ears woah she actually heard me.

I walked inside the bathroom and she was in there just standing there as usual i dont know why.

" Yes maam " I said as I closed the door and faced her because I think I was getting a whooping.

"  Go in your daddy's closet and get his leather belt now Micaì" said mom.

I walked out the bathroom and went in dad's closet and got his leather belt then I went back in the bathroom.

I handed her the belt and she told me to pull my shorts down and my panties down she told me to place my hands on the sink.

She gave me twenty lashes and yall that hurt I pulled up my panties then my pants.

I walked out the bathroom and the tears were coming down my face .

" Come here baby girl " said dad so I went over to him and I just cried in his chest .

" Micaì if you try that again you will get a next whooping I dont know where you getting that attitude from but I'm not playing with you " said mom.

I just continued crying my dad rubbed my back mom she still kissed my cheek but I deserved it anyhow.

***

I was now in my room my eyes were red so mom she placed the eye drops in my eyes.

I ended up falling asleep like literally falling asleep I was angry and a bit sad because of the whooping I got.

" Baby girl it's daddy I something for you to eat " said dad.

" You can come in daddy " I said so he came in with a tray of food.

" Are you going to feed yourself or do I have to feed you " said dad.

" You can feed me please " I said so he fed me some mac and cheese with chicken and he kept on feeding me until I was done.

He gave me some apple juice which I drank then he carried the tray and walked out my room.

That was dinner  I fell asleep when they were having dinner and I literally just woke up.

*********

She got whooping from her mom

Comment and vote

Enjoy ❤❤❤

RayeSimone