Chapter 11

Micaì

Another wonderful day in Houston and I'm so excited for today because right after my dad's concert Alyssa and I are going to Beyonce concert I'm so excited.

So dad decided that I should go to the spa well he will go too for a massage but he isnt getting you know in his birthday suit.

If ya know what I mean because I'm not doing that either I rather be in a two piece bathing suit with I get my massage.

Because I dont want to trust these female masseuse around my father to tell you the truth some of them are just nasty they dpnt think with their head they think with their down below.

So I went and bathed them I changed in my bikini well it was like a tank top and my bottoms I had some black shorts on I slipped my slides on.

I threw a shirt on over my bathing suit and I grabbed my phone and dad had on basketball shorts with his underwear under he wore an undershirt under the shirt and he slipped his slides on with his shades on his face.

" Daddy is it ok if we get facials and a pedicure and manicure for me " i said.

" Yeah whatever my baby girl wants " said dad.

" Thank you daddy " I said as we got on the elevator to go on the floor where the spa is located .

" Your welcome baby girl now let's go and go so my baby girl can have a spa day and ready to see Beyonce " said dad

" Awe thanks daddy besides she is sending a limo for Alyssa and I so I have to find the right outfit daddy" I said as we walked out the elevator.

We walked in the spa dad had already booked it from before we got here in Houston.

They led us to the locker and so I just took the shirt off and placed the robe on I was not undressing dad was in the other room.

I walked out the room and I went to the room where they were doing both our facials.

So the lady who is suppose to be doing my facial is so nice it's how she looks.

" Hi Micaì did I get it right I'm Monica I'm here to do your facial " she said

" Hi and yes you did cause my daddy over their smiling shaking his head " I said pointing at my daddy.

" Oh wow your the daughter of the legendary Micah Stampley " she said.

" Yes I am and are you a fan because you will be doing his facial as well" I said.

" Ok he will enjoy the facial and you will too are there anything your allergic to as in the products I ask my clients this all the time" she said.

" I'm allergic to soybeans and anything with peanuts " I said

" Ok the products I have doesnt have any of that in it I'm using a neutrogena mask for you and I will use an all natural product as well no soybeans or peanuts in it " she said.

So she placed a towel over my my body and she began my facial and it felt so good and I sat there and let my face glow .

She did my dad's facial and he liked it after our facials dad tipped her and thanked her and then we got massages and then pedicures.

" I'm sorry ma'am but that tickles and my daddy is making me laugh " I said as she was scrubbing my left feet.

" Trust me all my clients say that but it's ok and I'll have your feet nice and smooth " she said.

She continued to do my foot then she massaged them and then  she polished my toes twice.

" I know and daddy stop laughing at me before I call mom for you " I said as I continued to enjoy my pedicure.