Chapter 3

Micaì

We were still at the airport where I live well in the state where we live and we was still waiting on our flight to be called.

" Do you know where we are going cause my dad wont tell me" said Alyssa

" No because my dad wont tell me either it's like not fair "I said

" I know like dad told me yesterday him and mom they was like your going on tour with your dad I was happy I thought he was going on tour but then he was like you coming along " said Alyssa.

" Yeah and my mom helped me packed and she made sure I have everything I think dad tends to forget but my dad was like if I misbehave he gone whoop my behind " I said

" Now boarding all passengers aboard American Airlines flight 3467 to Miami Florida " said the announcer.

" Let's go Micaì that's where we're going get your stuff baby girl " said dad.

Alyssa and I looked at each other and smiled then we got up and followed our dads.

The lady at the desk checked our photo and ticket and we walked unto the entrance to get to the plane.

We were on the plane dad placed my suitcase in the compartment overhead and we sat down .

Alyssa and my Godfather were behind us we were currently on our way to Miami I turned my ipod off and dad turned his phone and my phone off.

Yes dad had my phone on him I knew he brought and would give it to me whenever the time is right I just knew it.

As the plane was moving and getting ready to take off I started to fall  asleep the flight attendants did their safety demonstration.

I was still asleep until dad woke me up because they were coming around giving out snacks.

I ended up getting some chips and apple juice I ate my chips then I drank my juice and went back to sleep.

Yall know what it is to be up by four to get ready to go to the airport that is far to catch a flight at seven in the morning oh lawd I gone sleep good tonight.

So I woke up again because the plane was landing my ears were irritating me a bit .

The plane landed and were now able to get off the plane dad got our carryon luggage out of the compartment and we exit out the plane with Alyssa and my Godfather behind us.

We were now in Miami do we walked off the plane and into Miami international airport we followed the signs going to the luggage station.

We got all our luggage and then we went outside where a limousine was waiting on us because dad was having a meet and greet today and tomorrow.

We got in the limo and we were on our way to the hotel and we were going to relax until it was time for the meet and greet then dads concert was tomorrow night.

So we finally arrived at the hotel and we got out the driver pulled out the suitcase in the back and we rolled the suitcase in the hotel dad and my Godfather went up to the front desk and they got checked in.

They were handed room cards and we got our luggage and went to the elevator we were staying on the same floor.

Dad and I were four rooms down from Alyssa them so we walked to our room and it had two beds so I was straight.

So I rolled my suitcases to the bed I would be sleeping in I also went in my suitcase to get an outfit for the meet and greet later on today.

Later that day

I was in the bathroom getting ready I had already taken a bathe and I was now slipping my clothes on and fixing my hair.

After I was done I grabbed my clothes I previously had on with my soap and everything.

I had a laundry bag mom placed in my suitcase for my dirty clothes and I placed them in there.

I walked out the bathroom and dad went in with his stuff.

My hair was up in one again and I made sure my edges was sleeked.

Dad came out dressed and smelling good as usual he had on a nice smart casual outfit.

I had on a floral romper with sleeves it was long at the legs and I wore a cardigan with matching wedges.

My dad placed the room key in his pocket along with his phone my phone was in his bag.

" Baby girl your beautiful your mom knows what will look beautiful on you" said dad.

" She does and thank you daddy you look handsome as usual " I said

We went to the hotel conference room where the meet and greet was being held and as we walked in it was packed.

My dad had a lot of fans and he is an  excellent gospel artist.

The person in charge of all of this entire tour she showed him where he will be seated.

My dad signed so much autographs and cds I know his hands were hurting after everything was done we went out for dinner .

At dinner we had a great time I got to meet his background singers and they were cool.

After dinner we went back to the hotel and we called it a night.

*********

Chapter 4 will be up soon

Do you think she will meet a well known celebrity?

What will happen next?

What do you want to happen next?

Comment and vote

Enjoy