Chapter 10

Micaì

Yesterday was a turn for the worst I said a bad word in the front of my dad what was I thinking about when I did that.

I don't know if he told mom what I did but I am scared because mom she would probably be mad at me for my actions towards her husband who is also my dad.

I was currently getting dressed we had a semi busy schedule today because dad is doing meet and greet

He has a breakfast thing to go to with his singers and musicians at the hotel he has a book singing well they have in magazines.

I was in a off the shoulder blouse and some jeans with my sandals my hair was in a ponytail and my edges were neatly sleeked down.

I place my phone and iPod and my airpods in my purse and I walked out the room with dad.

His phone started ringing and I knew it was mom calling him.

" Hello babe yes we are ok we are on our way to the breakfast gathering I have with my singers and musicians " said dad on the phone.

He was talking to mom oh my goodness I bout to get a rowing from her big time yall my mom tough when she rows anyone of her children out.

He handed me the phone and said your mom wants to talk to you baby girl I was scared.

" Hi mommy " I said on the phone as I placed it to my ear and braced myself for what she was about to say to me or how she was gonna say it to me .

" Micaì Keithra Stampley what is this I'm hearing that you cursed at your dad little girl I dont even know where you got this curse word from because your dad doesn't use that word and I dont either " said mom over the phone.

" Mommy it missed and come out I didn't mean to say it to daddy I'm sorry mommy " i said crying as the tears fell.

" Oh you are sorry cause I would've punched you in your mouth if I heard you say that your dad called me yesterday he was mad and worried your dad is the one who keeps you well dressed that iPod and iPad you have is from your dad when you get home your grounded " said mom over the phone.

" I didnt mean it mommy I never meant to hurt daddy I never meant to hurt my teddybear he was angry at me he pushed me away and I knew he felt angry and disappointed in me I'm just a disappointment to my parents " I said over the phone crying.

" You are not you are our little princess but what you did was rude ok behave yourself for the rest of the trip I love you and tell my husband I love him too" said mom over the phone as she hung up.

I handed dad his phone back and then I placed my hands over my face and I started to cry harder.

" Baby girl why are you crying huh your mom yelled at you " said dad.

" Yes sir she said when I come back I'm grounded I'm sorry daddy I didn't mean to say it I didn't " I said as the tears kept on flowing.

" I know you didn't but you are definitely grounded for sure when we reach home " said dad

" No phone , no electronics have to go to bed early , have do the chores and I have to clean my room " I said.

" Yes your electronics will be taken away as soon as we get home and you have to clean the pool, kitchen, tv room and wash your mom's cars and mines and you have to clean your room and you have to be in bed by seven oclock" said dad.

" Yes sir I take my punishment  I deserved it for being rude " I said with my head down.

" Micaì come on why you acting so depressed baby girl talk to daddy " said dad.