Chapter 26

Micaì

Yesterday  was hectic at the meet and greet that baby was doing to much and them lil kids who were like 4 they kept on staring like crazy.

" Good morning daddy your up before me and dressed ugh I'm like my mom " I said.

" Good morning baby girl and yes you get that from your mom for sure "said dad.

I got out of bed and went to my suitcase and got some jeans a t shirt and socks  and I decided

I grabbed my stuff and went to the bathroom closing the door I did my usual hygiene then I got dressed.

After I got dressed I did my hair in two french braids  then I slicked the edges down and I was done.

I walked out the bathroom and placed my dirty clothes in my laundry bag plus  I know when I go back home I have to wash my clothes for sure.

" Micaì who washing them clothes when we get back home " said dad.

" Really daddy but I know I have to wash my clothes for sure and put my shoes back in place in my closet" I said.

" Once you know that your washing your own clothes " said dad.

I slipped on my socks then my jordans to match my outfit.

I was wearing a blue top and some blue jeans and my blue jays to match my outfit.

I grabbed my blue crossbody purse and placed my essentials in it along with my phone.

" Ok daddy I'm ready to go now because aren't we bringing Alyssa and we are going for breakfast with nana and papa" I said.

" Yes Alyssa should be waiting in the foyer Allison told me that she would be in the foyer waiting for us" said dad.

So we got on the elevator and we were out the elevator quick so Alyssa was sitting down so I walked over to her.

" Good morning Alyssa you looking pretty as usual " I said sitting next to her.

" Good morning Caì and you looking pretty as  usual too so are you ready to have fun today " said Alyssa.

" Yes I am so ready and plus I made a bet with my dad so I know I'm going to win for sure " I said.

" She did but she knows I will win and not her " said dad.

" Ummmm daddy your not going to win this bet because nana gone show them baby pictures of you for sure " I said.

" I'm sure Baby Stampley I'm very sure for sure " said dad.

" Did he just call me baby Stampley or I'm dreaming cause I thought I heard something else " I said.

" He sure did girl he did cause I sure you were called that when you was in Goddie stomach " said Alyssa.

" Exactly I don't know why dad trying to make a seen he knows that he gone lose lol cause I know nana gone show them pictures of Micah Keith Stampley for sure " I said.

" For sure she will gurl cause you know my nana does that with my dad to it be too funny " said Alyssa.

The limo finally pulled up and rhe driver got out of the driver's side and opened our door.

" Look at nana babies yall ckme give me some hugs " said my nana as we got in I hugged nana and papa.

" Nana so dad I made a bet and he said thag he is going to win nana " I said.

" Micah Keith boy why you be missing with my grandbaby huh boy you must be want me to put you across my lap and spank you " said nana.

I was laughing nana just td my dad that he must be want her to put him across her lap and spank him yall that was to funny lol.