Chapter 6

Micaì

Today is another day and my face had dried up tears from last night my eyes are probably red.

Usually when this happens my mom or dad puts drops in my eye so that the redness can go.

" Micaì come here come in this bed I want to talk to you " said dad as he woke me up.

So I got out the bed I was in and went in the bed my dad was in and sat down in the bed with him.

" Daddy I'm sorry for not listening to you and im sorry for kissing that boy he kissed me first we were talking and me and Alyssa was trying to enjoy the pool" I said.

" Apology accepted and I'm going to put some eye drops in your eyes because your eyes are red " said dad.

He eventually placed the eye drops in my eye wiping the access bits that rolled down my eyes.

" Ok daddy so is today our last day and mom told me to behave and listen to my  father " I said.

" Trust me I know she did and yes today is our last day we are leaving first thing in the morning " said dad

" So you have a concert tonight and are you doing a meet and greet at the concert tonight " I said.

" Yes after the concert I will be signing autographs then we come back and get some rest because we have an early flight tomorrow " said dad

" Ok so what we doing for now and daddy I'm really sorry I dont want my teddy bear to be angry at me" I said.

" Well I'm going to spend time with my baby girl and your apology is accepted baby girl " said dad as he pulled me into him.

I was comfortable in my dads arms and I knew he knew that I was sorry for my actions yesterday.

" Daddy can we go for breakfast downstairs and then lunch time go for lunch " I said.

" Ok go find some clothes and go bathe and then we will go cause I bathed already I was waiting for you to wake up " said dad.

I went to my suitcase and got my clothes and underwear and my soap, deodorant and hair stuff and walked to the bathroom.

I took a six minute shower I dried off and slipped my underwear on then I placed my shorts on then my jeans.

I placed my shirt on which was a shirt that was colorful and I slipped my socks on.

My shoes was in the room I did my hair in a high bun then I grabbed my stuff and walked out the bathroom.

If you noticed I was wearing socks then you know I'm putting my Jay's on my feet that's why my parents calls me a sneakerhead cause I always wearing my sneakers.

" I'm done now so we can go just let me get my phone and if you thought I gave that boy my number I didnt " I said.

" Did he ask for your number and so if you didnt give him your number who phone number you gave him" said dad.

" Yes he did but I didnt give him my number I gave him another number  I actually gave him your number " I said

" You knew why you did that cause you know I've told you to never give a stranger your number " said dad.

" Yes and he is like sixteen I'm only fourteen he kissed me that was him and then you caught me and your phone is ringing " I said cause it was on the night stand ringing.

" Hello is this the young man who was kissing my daughter well this her daddy and dont call my number and she isnt interested bye " said dad over the phone and hung up.