Chapter 27

Micaì

Today we are leaving Baton Rouge yesterday was awesome I got tonspend time with nana and papa and I had a lot of fun yes I won the bet so daddy lost to me.

I knew that she was going to share photos of him and he was a cute kid turned into my handsome father.

" Micaì get up and go take a bath so we can get going " said dad.

I got up and grabbed my clothes and everything I needed and went in the bathroom and did my usual hygiene.

I got dressed in a Nike sweatsuit with my nike slides my hair was still in the french braids I did so I just freshened it up.

Her outfit ( Alyssa is wearing a purple one )

Once I was dressed I came out the bathroom and placed my stuff in the suitcase.

Once I had everything out the bathroom belonging to me I packed them up and I was straight.

I packed my backpack and made sure I had all my electronics and books I brought with me and I placed my cross body purse in my backpack.

I slipped on my socks and slipped on my pink slides my matching tennis was in my bag I changed my mind.

Her shoes but they are innher backpack.

" Micaì bring your suitcases so we can go because we need to be heading to the airport now.

So I grabbed my backpack putting it on my back and I grabbed my suitcases rolling them out I had everything packed up in my suitcases.

We walked out the hotel room and got on the elevator dad pressed the lobby button and the elevators door shut immediately moving afterwards.

Finally we got on the lobby floor and just as we got off the elevator Alyssa them got off the other elevator.

Dad and Godfather Allison went to check out and our limo should be pulling up soon anyhow.

They came back over where was and sat down because the limo wasn't here yet.

Finally the limo pulled up so we got up and grabbed our suitcases the limo driver loaded up the suitcases in the back trunk.

He opened the door and we got in and he closed the door and got in the driver's side.

He drove off and I knew it was going be a while until we get to the airport so I leaned on my dad and fell asleep.

I wokenup just in time because the limo stopped and the driver came and opened our door .

He took our suitcases out and we went inside rolling our suitcases my bag was on my back.

We walked to rhe ticket kiosk and dad placed our info in it and they printed the tickets so we were straight.

Godfather Allison did the same thing some of the singers were here and some were coming on the second flight.

I don't know where we were going but I hope Alyssa and I can have fun wherever we are going next like I want to have fun at this last destination.

" Dad I want to have fun at this last destination and also you have to allow me to go to the pool by myself " I said.

" Ok and yes you can go to the pool by yourself with Alyssa and be in the hotel room by ten ok baby girl that's all I'm asking for " said dad.

" Thank you so much daddy I appreciate it and I promise I won't do what I did in Miami and I'm sorry for that " I said.

We went through the security and after that we changed our shoes well Alyssa and I she wore all purple airforce and I wore all pink ones.

We walked to Wendy's and we got on the line so we can order our breakfast well Alyssa and I were on the line.

" Welcome to Wendy's  how may help you ladies " said the cashier.

" Hi can I have two bavonator breakfast sandwiches combo with apple juice , A big breakfast sandwich combo with coffee and a bliss crossaint sandwich with sausage and bacon thays a combo too with cofee as well" I said.

" Your total is 23.56 ma'am " said the cashier so I gave a fifty and she handed me my change and receipt bynthe way I paid with my own money just now.

We sat down and waited for our order to be called.

" So this is our last destination and we have to get back to school but we did all the assignments and we will get more when we reach" said Alyssa.

" I know but we have a lot of practices for Bishop pastoral Anniversary and we need to plan thay retreat we were talking about" I said.

Our order was called and we got up and got it and walked toqard dad them we were waiting for our flight schedule.

We aye our food and drank our drinks and we patiently waited  for our flight to be called.

****

To Be Continued

So they had fun in Baton Rouge

They about to go to the last destination of the tour

Where do you think they about to go?

Comment down below

Comment and vote

Enjoy ❤❤❤

RayeSimone