Chapter 20: The Final Task Pt 1

Athena's P.O.V.

It's been a week since we have been in the ROR training for the Final task we were training till late hours in the night and Harry and I and the others were up to 6th year spells and  we learned  a lot of Healing Spells to help each other in the task. Dumbledore  said alright everyone let's go down for lunch the rest of the students and staff will wanna see their 3 champions we headed to the Great Hall and the Hall broke out in cheers. They sat down beside Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle. Narcissa smiled at the Gryffindors and sat right beside Me and Draco pulling us both in a hug  and kissed Draco's head and said good job staying with our family. Draco smiled and said thanks mom and hugged her tightly.

Mrs Weasley smiled at her family and how much more bigger it  just got with the former Malfoy's. Molly said hello cissa. Narcissa said hello Molly your children are so talented and welcoming. Molly said thank you Cissa. Narcissa said your welcome Molly. Draco walked up and gave Molly a hug and said thanks for being a part of my family aunt Molly.

Molly said your very welcome Draco and thank you for taking care of Ginny this year. Draco smiled and said i would do anything for her Aunt Molly. Molly smiled and said good to hear. Albus stood up and said dig in everyone. Everyone dug in and ate there was so much excitement that no one but the Blacks and Potters and Weasley's noticed a group of people walking into the hall and was looking for someone Narcissa yelled Andy over here Andromeda, Ted and Nymphadora turned and walked towards the table and Molly called Bill and Charlie over to them the two boys looked at the group around their family and was to surprised to see Draco and Narcissa formerly Malfoy Now Black was surrounding their family.

Charlie looked to see a girl with bubblegum pink hair and a smirk of mischief on her face. Harry and I smirked at each other and started planning  on how to get Nymphadora and Charlie together. I whispered to Draco saying lets get Charlie and Tonks together. Draco and Harry high fived each hand letting me know they were in. I stood up and ran up to Charlie and Bill I was about to jump on them but they were staring at Fleur and Tonks.

I face palmed myself  and said  damn how many of my friends fallen for my brothers or sister god damn it. I hugged my brothers then walked back to the table and flopped onto the bench and sighed loudly that Harry, Draco and our parents looked at me and said what's up tina. Two more bite the dust Fleur has taken a liking to Bill and Tonks has taken a liking to Charlie. They all chuckled quietly. Dumbledore stood up and said classes are cancelled for the rest of the day due to the final task. The hall cheered and Dumbledore said your free to go.

The rest of the school left the hall until it was just me my huge family and the other champions families. Fluer came up and gave me a hug I missed you Athena. I said i missed you too Fluer. Charlie and Bill cleared their throats. I turned around and  said Fluer these are my adopted older brothers Bill and Charlie.

Bill and Charlie this is Fluer the Beauxbaton's champion and she has been helping me control my Veela powers and temper this year. Fluer this is my little sister Jessica my parents Sirius and Christine Black. Mom dad and Jess this is Fluer. Fluer this is my aunt Emerald and uncle Remus lupin and you already know Amber and this is Jeanette Amber's little sister. Uncle Remus and Aunt Emerald and Jeanette this is Fluer.

Fluer this is my aunt Narcissa , you already know Draco, My aunt Andromeda , Uncle Ted and my cousin Nymphadora but dont call her that either Tonks or Dora. guys this is Fluer.  Next up is my Uncle Regulas, Aunt Marissa you already know my cousin Jason. Next up is the Potters this is my Aunt Lily and Uncle James and you already know Harry and this is Harry's little Sister. They all said hello Fluer.

Viktor came up and said Hello again everyone they all said hello Viktor. Cedric came up and said hello to everyone again. We all walked around the school Susan joined them shortly after talking with everyone. Fluer and Bill were flirting as was Charlie and Tonks. I groaned quietly and whispered to her friends are me and Harry this bad.

The others said sometimes. Harry and I say sorry guys. they all say we are use to it its fine. We all were sitting by the lake laughing and telling stories. Professor McGonagall said there you all are we are heading to the final task.

The five of us said bye to my family. Harry grabbed my had and I grabbed Cedric which then turned into him grabbing Fluer's hand then she grabbed Viktor's hand and they walked towards the maze. They got close to the maze and Viktor and Fluer let go of each other's hand where as Cedric and Harry only grabbed my hands tighter. I turned to Ced and Harry and said be careful. The guys said you to tina.

We grouped hugged and i kissed Cedric on the cheek and kissed Harry full on the lips and said come back to me in one piece Hazza I love you so much. Harry said I promise I will come back to you princess as long as you promise me the same thing I love you too Tinabear. I smiled and said I promise Hazza and kissed him again I walked up to Fluer and said please be careful I love you Fluer and hugged her tightly. I hugged Viktor and said the same thing but I kissed his cheek like I did with Ced. Ludo said the last task is about to start since mr Harry Potter and Miss Athena Black are tied they will enter first followed by Mr Cedric Diggory and Mr Viktor Krum finally Miss Fluer Delacore. Harry and I walked up to the maze together and kissed one more time.