Chapter 2: The Arguement and Finding The Truth about herself

Chapter 2: Athena Finding out the Truth about herself and the argument

Athena's P.O.V.

We were caught up in the crowds now flooding out the doors of the stadium and back to our campsites. I said okay remember James,Lily, Regulus and mom you guys are going to apperate to potter manor or black manor okay we are not losing you guys for a second time when the attack happens okay. The four of them nodded their heads and said of course and if anyone asks why you guys aren't here we will say that you guys had a bad feeling about tonight okay. No one can know i'm a seer except the order and my professors okay. Lily said but Voldemort still wants you.

I said to aunt Lily I will end my life before I join their ranks. I promise you I will be okay. Dad said Lily and Christine I promise I will protect Thena with my life and if it gets so bad I will apperate both Harry and Athena to Black Manor I promise. The women hugged Dad and said okay Siri. Athena said it's going to start on 10, 9,8,7,6 Dad hugged Lily and mom and said be safe I love you guys and hugged James and Regulus and said Reg if I see you here when the attacks start I will hex you okay.

The kids ran to their parents as I started counting down again by the time I hit one mom and Jessica,the Potters and My uncle apperated away. The attack started. I said everyone but Harry got behind me right now and they all put their wands in their hands. I grabbed Harry's hand and he said ready love. I nodded my head all of a sudden. There was a shield of all the elements around us and we walked out of our tent which the door opened magically and big enough for us all to exit at the same time.

The death eaters were right near our campsite. I saw a bunch of them hexing muggles. I growled and sent a fireball into the group of them and some disappeared and a few came towards us. I looked at everyone and me and Harry took the shield off of us and the adults. Mr. Weasley said to Ron and Hermione and the younger people who somehow got into the shield to go to a safer place.

I looked at Harry and said love go with them please he looked like he was going to try and argue with me. I said love we are the two most powerful witches and wizards the others will need protection. Harry said okay love I will see you when you find us. I said Harry make sure you have your wand on you in my vision you lose your wand and someone uses it to make the dark mark in the sky. Harry handed me his wand and said here hold onto it.

I sent it to wherever Lily and James were with a message with my portunus and said Harry's wand should be arriving to you guys in a few minutes.

I sent my portunus away then two minutes later a Stag portunus appeared and in james voice and said we have Harry's wand. The stag disappeared and I hugged Harry and said keep them safe and kissed him and said and you be safe too. Harry said of course the death eaters were getting close and I said okay go I love you guys. the others said love you too. The others ran.

Death Eaters were almost in front of us. I growled at them and the others all went behind me. I saw blonde hair and I growled . I see you haven't changed uncle Lucius. You're still a slave to your master.

I kind of feel bad that my cousin and Aunt have to deal with your idiocy. Everyone around me chuckled at that. I smiled at them and said do I have to use my powers to make the rest of your little clique and you disappear like I did to the rest. Dad said Thea be careful sweetheart. I said yes dad.

All of a sudden a killing curse came towards me I wasn't quick enough and I blacked out. I woke up and saw I was in a white room. I called out hello then an old man came out and said my great great great granddaughter you have a choice you can come join me in the afterlife or go back. I asked Merlin you're my great great great grandfather. He nodded his head and said you must make a choice.