Chapter 11: The Weighing of the Wands

AN im gonna skip to the potions class after Dumbledore has to say what he does if you have read the book you will know what happens before the class. The italics are what the characters are saying but the bold italics are Athena's visions.

Athena's P.O.V.

Harry and I woke up on Sunday in the common room to my family and Hermione arguing whether to wake us up. Hermione and Amber were saying no let them sleep Ron was saying but Tina is like my sister. I said well it's a little late for not waking us up Harry said yea. I got up and pulled Harry up and said let's go get dressed and meet down here. Harry said okay and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

I randomly picked out my gryffindor hoodie, my hogwarts shirt, blue jeans, black heels, a blue bag and my hogwarts necklace. I went to My full length mirror and changed my hair and eyes to match Lily's eyes and hair and put on a black bow and walked out. I went back downstairs and Harry smiled and said let's go get breakfast. we all went to the grand hall to people glaring at Harry as we walked to our table.

Dumbledore said a lot of you feel that Mr Potter is in the wrong at this moment.  I must tell you that Mr. Potter willing went under truth serum and said that he did not put his name in and he did not ask an older student to put it in. Mr. Potter is an unwilling participant like Miss Black is, it would be fair that you all support Mr Potter like you would be of the other champions. Now everyone eat up. everybody started eating.

Harry looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. I looked up at the staff table and saw Snape looking at me in wonder and I turned to Harry and said I think Uncle sev thinks i'm aunt Lily Harry smiled and said to snape oi Professor Snape it's not my mum it's Athena. all the staff members all laughed, Mcgonagall said i'm pretty sure all the teachers thought it was Lily when she came in don't worry Severus smiled and said of course Minerva. The doors opened and in walked mine and the other champions families came in and sat with the champions. Dad and Jess raced to me.

Jessica beat dad and I held my arms open for her and she said hi sissy. I said hey baby girl what are you guys doing here. Jessica said grandpa Albus invited the families of the champions to the school to spend today with them. I looked at Albus and put Jessica down and walked up to my headmaster and hugged him and thanked him. I then ran to my mom and dad and hugged them as tightly as possible.

~Time Skip~

Harry's P.O.V.

Yesterday the champions families came and spent the day with us. It was amazing seeing my family. My mom looks like she's about to pop my baby sister out. They chose to go with Athena's name but they added Amber and Athena's name in it so it is Emerald Violet Lily Athena Amber Christine Potter. Me and the others were getting ready to go to Double potions Athena was coming down the stairs she was about to have a vision her eyes closed and she was about to step but Amber and Hermione grabbed her and levitated her down the stairs gently.

Athena 's Vision

we were waiting for Snape and Blaise was trying to bully Draco, and the others and Harry and our group was protecting them and he shot a spell at Hermione because she snapped out at blaise and his Cronies and Professor Snape was coming and I stepped in front of Hermione and the spell bounced off her and at Blaise and his group.  Snape saw it hit me and he said Zabinni a month worth of detention and 60 points off Slytherin for bullying go to the hospital wing Athena Hermione go with her please. Hermione said yes professor. Draco said I can't believe you Zabinni don't ever try to harm my family and friends again. The vision continued by the class starting and 20 minutes later I was back in the classroom.