Chapter 19: The Telling of the Latest Vision and The Next Morning

Recap
"Harry, He looked back I promise I won't keep miss Black much longer but let Hermione and Ron help you with training for the final task I have a feeling that it will be you and Athena at the end of the task goodnight

Athena's P. O. V.
Dumbledore asked what made me break down. I said the memory of Barty Crouch Jr's trial when I saw Bellatrix. How can someone so dark be from the same family as my Dad he is caring, kind, loving and loyal. Dumbledore said every family has people who are like Bellatrix. My Dad is trying to revamp the Black family name. Dumbledore said there's something else bothering you tell me my dear.

I said can we get my family to come here so I only have to explain it once. Dumbledore said of course does this include your group of friends. I said yes it does. Dumbledore said I will get your friends you get your parents and aunts and uncles I sent two protunuses to uncle Remus and Severus saying come to the headmasters office please. They sent me portrunuses back saying that they were on their way.

I went to the fireplace and stepped in and said 12 Grimauld place. I stepped out of the fireplace walked in and went to the dining room and said I need you guys to come with me I need to talk to you and professor Dumbledore it's important. They all stood up and got the younger kids and followed me to the fireplace and then we flooed back to Dumbledore's office. When we got there everyone else was there. Dumbledore said I apologize for calling you guys here so late Athena needs to tell us something.

Everyone looked at me confused. Harry saw the look in my eyes and walked over to me and said its okay love I am right here. I took a deep breath and started by saying you remember the vision that I got at the beginning of the year about Harry and my name coming out of the Goblet of Fire. Everyone said yeah. Well a few days ago I had another vision of the last task. In the vision we are in the maze.

Harry, Cedric and I got to the cup at the same time and Voldemort rises again and he tries killing Cedric and Harry and I step in front of Cedric Harry got knocked out and Voldemort kills the soul piece in him. After that since I only got knocked out long enough for him to kill the soul piece in me then two minutes later while he laughs I wake up. Then he turns around and sees me and tries to kill me again Cedric goes to step in front of me but I shake my head slightly no. Cedric stays put the curse hits me and I just laugh at Voldemort. Then we duel our wands connect and I stun him long enough for Cedric to come towards Harry and I then I accioed the cup to us we grab A hold of Harry's arm and the cup then we return to the school Moody tries to move Harry and I threw him back with wind and made ropes of Earth to tie him up then I use a revealing spell on him and he turns into Barty crouch Jr.

Mom was the first one to say something and she said what do you mean soul fragments inside of you. I said when you and Aunt Lily died protecting me and Harry you guys cast very old magic and when he tried to kill us it backfired on him and he disappeared. Everyone looked at me confused about how I knew about Horcruxes. Sirius, Emerald and Regulas said our family has a book about very old dark Magic. Everyone else said okay.

Dumbledore waited for a few minutes before speaking to us. He said from now until the final task all the students in this room will not have to go to classes because all the adults in this room will be training for the final task and afterwards are we clear? Everyone said yes sir. Albus said you all are moving to the Room of Requirements till the end of the term you all will be eating in the room of requirements and sleeping in the room of requirements for your training. We all nodded our heads and Albus said okay thank you for coming.

You all should head over to the ROR. We all left his office. We were heading the ROR I said I have to make a quick stop I will meet you guys there. They all said okay. I went to the Owlery and wrote a note to my aunt Narcissa and it said can you possibly send me my Pensieve please I really need it right at the moment. I hope to see you for the final task Draco says hi and said he wishes you could be here seeing that everyone has their parents aside from Mine. With love Athena Arianna Lily Christine Black.

I found Draco's Owl and said take this to auntie Cissa. Draco's Owl hooted at me and took off. I headed to the ROR. I walked up to the picture and thought of a mansion like house with a training room for defense , Medical wing for healing, Potion Lab, Rooms for all the couples, kitchen, Bathrooms for every one attached to their rooms, Dining room and a theater like room. We all filed into the room mom said its late we all should head to bed we have to get up early tomorrow morning good night baby girl.

I said okay goodnight mom.  We all went to bed.  The next morning Draco's owl was sitting on the window sill tapping the window I got up from Harry's arms and went to the window and let him in and took the letter and parcel off him. I put my pensive down and opened the letter. The letter said. 

Dearest Athena thank you for writing me here is your Pensive.  Dumbledore wrote me late last night I will be stopping by shortly before you start training.  Dumbledore has asked me to help you all to train in healing so you all can help each other while in fight.  Please don't say anything to anyone I want it to be a  surprise. Of course I am going to be at the final task cheering you and Harry on.  Love aunt Narcissa give Draco a hug for me.

Harry's P.O.V.

I rolled over in bed to kiss my beautiful girlfriend but she wasn't there I sat up and looked for my glasses. I found them I saw Athena at a desk with her Pensive on it I got up and walked  over  putting my arms around her waist and kissed her head and said good morning love.  She said good morning handsome. I  said whats Ulysses doing here love. She said I sent aunt Narcissa a note asking her to send my pensive. I said makes sense let's go get dressed and go eat breakfast.

Athena's P.O.V

I said okay I'm taking a shower first. Harry said okay love. I  got out of the shower and threw my training outfit on left the bathroom and kissed Harry and said see you out there. Harry said okay love you. I went to the dining room and saw our parents and  Professors Snape and Dumbledore were the only ones up aside from myself and Harry.

Professor Dumbledore said I see you guys are still getting up early to train. My mom said wait you have been getting up early all year. I said Harry just started doing it last year I have been doing it since I was 9 years old. Half hour later everyone else woke up and me and Harry finished our warm up.  The others looked at us and said how long have you guys been up for. 

We said a half hour. The others said okay they sat at the table and dug in After everyone ate there was a knock on the door. I said hey Drake go get the door. Draco said why. Harry looked at me and smiled and said go get it its for you.

Draco's P.O.V.

We finished eating our breakfast there was a knock on the door. Athena turned to me and said go get the door Drake. I asked why. Harry rolled his eyes and said go get it its for you.  I said okay fine.

I ran to the door and saw my mother.  I asked what are you doing here hugging her. my mom said  Athena sent me a letter asking for her pensive and Dumbledore said I should come and help you guys train seeing as had I not married your father I would have became a healer. I want to apply and become a healer but I don't want your father knowing about it. I said just wait till  dad gets locked up first please I don't think he would be to happy to see you succeed Athena said even if he wanted to do something he wouldn't be able to touch auntie Cissa or you cuz he has the dark mark and whoever has it can't touch my family or friends. I asked how Athena said the night  Lucius shot me with the killing curse at me I casted a spell to make sure he wouldn't be able to harm anyone else.

Me and everyone else looked at her and Uncle Severus said wow okay let's get to training.  Athena said yeah uncle Sev is right we have a week to make me and Harry prepared for the final task.