Chapter 3: The Birthday Party and the News

Decorating the house for the party:

Author's P.O.V.

It was the 2 Weeks after the Quidditch world cup and Athena and Harry's 14th birthday. and the said teenagers were walking around London with huge smiles on their faces. It would be their first birthday with their parents since their first birthday. Back at the noble house of Black James, Sirius and the kids were decorating the house for the party for Harry and Athena. The teenagers were going to be home in about a half hour.

Twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door. Sirius walked to the door and opened it to see Draco and Narcissa and said come on in guys.
They walked in and Narcissa said hey Sirius and hugged him and said has anyone else come yet. Sirius said nope you're the first ones Pansy should be here soon. Draco said hello Uncle Sirius and hugged him.

Sirius said hey Draco. The others all came and the teens saw Draco and Hermione walked up and said hey Draco and hugged him quickly followed by the other girls the guys all shook his hand and said hey Drake.

There was another knock and Sirius peered into the peephole and saw Pansy in tears. Sirius opened the door and pulled Pansy into a hug and said what's the matter Pansy. Pansy said my family disowned me.

They found out I am friends with the quartet. Sirius said how. Pansy said they said that Lucius told them. Draco got mad and said my father is an idiot. Is there some way we will be able to get the hell away from him?

Dumbledore said there is but it would have to be up to Regulus and Sirius. Regulus & Sirius said I will do anything to get Cissy and Draco away from that monster. Narcissa and Draco said really. The two Black siblings said yes really. Cissa and Draco said thank you guys. Dumbledore told the Black Siblings what they had to do and they nodded their heads and started saying a spell.

Then after the brothers finished the spell and the Black brothers fainted then so did Draco and Narcissa. Dumbledore levitated them all on the couches in the living room. Pansy walked over to Jason and he pulled her into a hug and said it's okay, maybe someone will let you stay with them. Pansy said it would be nice if I could stay with Athena and her family. Jason said when Sirius wakes up we can ask him okay Pansy.

Pansy nodded her head and said thanks Jay. The blacks started moving and coming back to the real world. Christine ran to Narcissa and said are you okay Cissy. Narcissa nodded her head and pulled Christine into a hug and started crying where are me and Draco supposed to stay, Chrissy. Christine said you guys can stay here she looked at Pansy and said to her Pansy you can stay here too we have the room for you guys.

Dumbledore said to Draco and Narcissa you guys have to go get your stuff. Narcissa said okay is there by chance a house elf that can go see if Lucius is home I don't feel like having to put up with him. Christine said yes I will call Kreature okay. Christine called Kreature and Kreature popped up and said yes mistress Christine. Christine said can you do me a favour and go see if Lucius is at Malfoy manor please.

Kreature said of course mistress but why. Narcissa said I'm no longer married to Lucius and I don't want to put Draco and myself through the same crap we have had to endure with him when we finally escaped from him. Kreature said of course mistress Cissy and Chrissy. The girls said thank you Kreature. Kreature smiled and said Kreature will be right back. Kreature popped out of the room.

Kreature's P.O.V.

I popped into Malfoy Manor and turned myself invisible Kreature never did like Lucius Malfoy. I wandered around the house to make sure that Lucius was not in the house. He wasn't so I popped back to mistress Cissy and Chrissy and said Lucius is not in the house. Chrissy knelt down and said to me thank you Kreature would you like to escort Narcissa and Draco to the house to make sure no harm comes to them. I said yes and may Dobby come with us.

Christine said yes of course. She called Dobby and he appeared and said yes mistress. Christine said may you escort Narcissa Black and Draco Black to Malfoy manor to make sure no harm comes to them while they get their belongings. Dobby said of course mistress. Dobby looked at me and said Kreature you go with mistress Narcissa and I will go with Master Draco. I nodded my head.

Draco's P.O.V.

I looked at Dobby and knelt down to his level and said Dobby , I am so sorry for the way I treated you when I was your Master. I promise I will try to not be that way again. Dobby said Dobby understands why you did it Dobby forgives you. I smiled and said to my mum ready when you are mum. Narcissa grabbed Kreature's hand and I grabbed Dobby's hand and they snapped their fingers and we were at my father's house.

Me and my Mother quickly ran to our bedrooms and used a spell to pack everything and everything was packed.
I smiled and Dobby said ready Master. I said yep let's go see if mother is done. Dobby smiled and said okay. we walked out of the room and saw my mother and she said ready Draco. I said yes mum.

Dobby and Kreature grabbed our hands and popped us back to my uncle's house.

My mother said okay go see the others and get dressed for your cousin's party Draco. I said yes mother I asked my Aunt where the other boys were. She yelled up the stairs and said Ron come help Draco. Ron walked out and said yes Mrs.Black.

Christine said Ron how many times do I have to say you can call me Aunt Christine or just Chrissy Mrs. Black is my mother in law.

Ron said sorry Chrissy and looked at me and said just this way and said Dobby will bring your bags upstairs. Dobby popped up and said master allow me to take those for you. I smiled and said thank- you Dobby. Ron and I walked to the guys room and clothes were all over the place.

Ron said sorry about the mess we have been trying to find something suitable to wear. I laughed and said here let me help you guys. I know what I'm wearing already. the other boys all said thanks to Draco. I smiled and said no problem.

~Time Skip~

The Birthday Party

Athena's P.O.V.

Me and Harry were walking back to my house.and went in the lights were off. Harry grabbed my hand and said why is the lights off all of sudden we turned on the lights and everyone yelled SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATHENA AND HARRY. Harry and Myself laughed and said thanks guys. I saw Pansy and ran to her and hugged her and said I missed you Pansy. She smiled and said I missed you too.

After mine and Harry's party my parents sat me down and said we have to tell you something and you may get upset but there isn't anything you can do. I said okay what's up. Mum said well Pansy got disowned by her parents and she is going to stay with us from now on. Dad said we are working on the paper work to adopt her. I said really why did they disown her.

Pansy sat down and grabbed my hands and said they disowned me because I am friends with you guys and dating Jason. I started crying and apologizing to Pansy. Pansy said can you guys leave us alone for a few minutes. Mum and dad and everyone else left the room. Pansy pulled me into a hug and started rubbing my back and saying it isn't your fault.

She said I could have refused your offer of friendship but I chose to accept it and I wouldn't change anything okay. She also said you have been there for me when I was down and alone your more like family then my family so I would always choose you guys over people who are fake okay your my sister in anything but blood along with Ginny, Mione, Luna and Amber. Me and Pansy sat there hugging and Pansy was comforting me and calming me down. I said I love you Pansy and I can't wait till your my adopted sister. Pansy said me either and I love you too Ana thank you for being my best friend. I said your welcome your one of my best friends too.