Chapter 12: The First Task

Athena 's P.O.V.

Harry and I woke up in the common room Tuesday morning and headed up to our dorms to change into our uniforms for the first task which was dragons. I threw my outfit on then braided my hair to the side then I did my normal make-up. I left my dorm room and saw everyone there waiting for me and Harry we met in the middle of the common room and grabbed each other's hands calming both our nerves. Everyone cheered for us and Ron said i'm hungry. Let's go Amber,myself and Hermione said you're always hungry Ron.

Harry said let's go guys. we all headed to the great hall to eat breakfast. We got to the great hall and walked to our table and sat down. Dumbledore said classes will be done midday due to the task. The students all cheered.

Dumbledore yelled quiet and the whole hall fell silent. Dumbledore sat down and the food appeared. Everyone ate and after they were all done Dumbledore stood up and said the champions will not be in classes today due to some last minute practicing and photos and the interviews. The champions all grumbled but I was the loudest saying why is it that we can't stay the bloody hell out of the media for once. The hall laughed and a few teachers chuckled along with the students.

I was hitting my head off the table multiple times Harry said love stop your gonna give yourself a headache before the task .

I looked up and said I hate the friggin press. Harry said I know but I doubt we will ever be able to get out of the press. Draco and Jason walked up and said Harry give us a sec with Tina. Harry got up and kissed me on the forehead. Jason picked me up and sat down then put me on his lap and said hey I know you hate the press but you gotta deal with it.

Draco said you will do fine your one of the strongest witches of our time and to top it all off your one of the brightest of our time you got this. I hugged my two cousins and said thanks you guys are the best I gave them each a hug and kissed each of them on the cheek. Rita walked in at that time and started waking up to me and my cousins and said what a beautiful girl. Draco and Jason said leave her be Rita she doesn't wanna talk to you right now. Then my other cousins stood up in front of me and looked at her saying keep walking.

She walked away then I went in a vision. Jason and Draco noticed and motioned my friends and family to come here secretly; they all walked over and circled around me and covered me.

~in the great hall~

Dumbledore's P.O.V.

I saw how fast Athena's friends and family gathered around her and I said all the students and visitors please go to your classes aside from the champions and Athena's friends now. Potions and transfiguration is cancelled to further notice. Everyone went to their classes to await for the teachers to get there. Everyone else but Severus and Minerva please leave the hall. Rita was about to say something but the look on Athena's family and friends were giving her she ran out the door.

Back to Athena's P.O.V.

In my vision I was in the third task in a graveyard surrounded by Deatheaters and Voldemort and they were doing the cruciatus curse on Cedric. I was looking at Harry and he mouthed something like the elements. I nodded discreetly and started thinking about an earth hand with a sword cutting me and Harry free. It happened. Harry used Air to cushion a fall and I turned invisible and stood in front of Cedric and then I turned visible and the death eaters aimed their wands towards me and I smiled and quickly said a few latin words and the death eaters and arms were broken.

Then I said to Cedric to stay behind me and Harry. We used our element powers and made all the death eaters who knew what our powers could do flee. Voldemort and said wow you can control the elements. I looked at Harry and winked and said yeah here's another surprise and the triwizard cup came flying to us and we stunned Voldermort and we all grabbed the cup. Then it went black again then I saw Percy and my adopted family arguing about how me and Harry were attention seeking kids who like attention my Family was defending me and Percy was calling us attention seeking kids.